New Item on our site

fits either

It went together flawless(XN), put a 23 round mag in the gun, ran 100%

Shot a match last Sat. 100+ rounds, had one FTF, couldn't find the ejected shell,(pile of about 500 hulls) so I don't know what happened.

One thing I did notice, I can hear the trigger reset between shots, pretty neat when your shooting about 2 rnds+ per second, hearing the light click as your releasing the trigger.

As of now probably NOT exportable, seems someone in customs is now going by appearance only, and THINKS the MKA/BR is a rifle instead of a SG, and have restricted export of items fitting these SG's

The export of SG parts/accessories is not restricted to most countries

We have applied for "commodity classification numbers" to remedy the problem. Who knows when the paperwork will get processed.

They will fit both MKA models, will NOT fit the BR99, since the current importer of the BR99 is questionable as to further imports here in the US, that model is on hold for now.

The MKA is also switching importers, so there may be a disruption of availability as well, depending on how soon the paper work gets approved.