Legal action and arrest warrant.

Question

Pauly,

We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.

However:

It is now going on over a year since you cashed my checks and told me 3 months for the work.

You have ignored my lawyer and although you have made promises you have not delivered on any of them.

You also have refused to return my unfinished work using the excuse that you would then have committed fraud.  Well you have committed fraud and a host of other crimes.  This excuse no longer flies.

We now have a warrant out for your arrest after you told my local sheriff that you are out of business and gave him the same crap you have given me in emails over the past year.

You have committed a felony, several in fact, as my loss has now been over 11,000 dollars in useless guns and the 3700 plus dollars of my money that you have taken.

I am offering you an out.  If you return my 9 bolts and carriers and fire control groups I will forgive the cashed checks and the 3700 that you have basically stolen from me.

I'll even send you a pre paid label for the return shipment.  I do not care if any work was done on my stuff or not as we now do it ourselves.

If I do not hear from you and have my things returned before I leave for the coast then I am marching my ass into the Marion County Sheriff's office and having you prosecuted on felony charges.

We have printed all the cancelled checks and the emails full of lies from you over the past several months.

It was enough to issue an arrest warrant here so I believe it will be fine in your state.

Knowing your reaction from your past responses you will probably delete this post but I am copying it and posting it in the forums that you have no control over if my stuff is not forthcoming.  That way everyone will know what kind of a person you have become.

The ball is in your court.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Pauly,   We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.   However:   It is now going on over a year

Do you realize what a complete asshat you sound like? Did your mother raise you that way? To even suggest to it?   Pauly needs to be strung up by his balls, leave his mom alone

you don't know that is a fact, you're just stirring the pot, which doesn't help anyone.

Posted Images

Pauly,

We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work. Excellent as it was once upon a time.

However:

It is now going on over a year since you cashed my checks and told me 3 months for the work.

You have ignored my lawyer and although you have made promises you have not delivered on any of them.

You also have refused to return my unfinished work using the excuse that you would then have committed fraud. Well you have committed fraud and a host of other crimes. This excuse no longer flies.

We now have a warrant out for your arrest after you told my local sheriff that you are out of business and gave him the same crap you have given me in emails over the past year.

You have committed a felony, several in fact, as my loss has now been over 11,000 dollars in useless guns and the 3700 plus dollars of my money that you have taken.

I am offering you an out. If you return my 9 bolts and carriers and fire control groups I will forgive the cashed checks and the 3700 that you have basically stolen from me.

I'll even send you a pre paid label for the return shipment. I do not care if any work was done on my stuff or not as we now do it ourselves.

If I do not hear from you and have my things returned before I leave for the coast then I am marching my ass into the Marion County Sheriff's office and having you prosecuted on felony charges.

We have printed all the cancelled checks and the emails full of lies from you over the past several months.

It was enough to issue an arrest warrant here so I believe it will be fine in your state.

Knowing your reaction from your past responses you will probably delete this post but I am copying it and posting it in the forums that you have no control over if my stuff is not forthcoming. That way everyone will know what kind of a person you have become.

Please reconsider your position to include everyone that has been affected.

Damn, shit is starting to get real. Think you need to get with the program and wake up Pauly. This isnt a game.

GL to you guys getting your stuff back. Hope he doesnt do something stupid.

Edited by Chevyman097

Shit has probably been seized by his landlord for non payment of rent.

Pauly doesn't have it in his possession to send back.

Here's where the law gets interesting. If the parts are determined to be stolen, while the landlord may have possession of the parts, he can't take ownership of the parts, because a thief doesn't have title to the goods, so the landlord doesn't get title to the goods. A lawyer wish to chime in on this?

Edited by JohnnyE

Here's where the law gets interesting. If the parts are determined to be stolen, while the landlord may have possession of the parts, he can't take ownership of the parts, because a thief doesn't have title to the goods, so the landlord doesn't get title to the goods. A lawyer wish to chime in on this?
The goods weren't legally stolen at time of seizure, and the landlord could do what they wanted with them.

Then what?

The goods weren't legally stolen at time of seizure, and the landlord could do what they wanted with them.

Then what?

The parts never were under Paulys ownership. Therefore no one else can take possession of them and claim ownership. They were only in his possession to do work on those peoples parts who legally own them.

But if some things has happened to the parts I would expect all of you waiting will have some time and legal battles ahead of you to get them back regardless. Lets hope Pauly doenst wish to go to jail and returns them as he should.

Edited by Chevyman097

a landlord can't seize or take  any private property for non-payment of rent, if he does that is called theft. all they can do is have you evicted, by taking you to  court,  and  take you to court for the money owed.

so don't go spreading a load of  BS and rumor

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

"Shit has probably been seized by his landlord for non payment of rent."   AND   "Pauly doesn't have it in his possession to send back"   Jet, what makes you say that? How do you know? Please substantiate your claim...

"I don't care what state or jurisdiction you're in, a landlord can't seize any private property for non-payment of rent. all they can do is have you evicted, and  take you to court. so don't go spreading a load of  BS and rumor" - Matthew, good point as you are correct! And yes this is how rumors get started and we don't need anymore of that nonsense.

Lifegard - Can you please post a photo copy of the arrest warrant? It sounds a little weird that you would go thru all of the time & expense to hire lawyers and contact the police, yet you offer him an out? This sounds, on its face, nothing more than a threat to take action. I understand that all you want is your parts back, but when you mention “marching into the Marion County Sheriff's office” That is a bit weird as well – if you already have an arrest warrant, would you not have already done that? Or are you talking about going to Pauly’s local sheriff? The problem is that Pauly’s last known address is located in Portland Oregon. Portland Oregon is located in Multnomah County.

I have looked into my usual sources for information as to the status of Paul Pawlowski. I cannot find any criminal records or civil court records related to Paul Pawlowski because they are not available online in the State of Oregon.

Just for information:

Portland Oregon Police –

1111 S.W. 2nd Avenue

Portland, OR 97204

(503) 823-3333

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office

501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 350

Portland, OR 97214

(503) 988-4300

• Like 1

Storage units and contents can be seized and sold for non payment. Just because there are laws for residential renters doesn't mean landlord won't break them.

Since your profile shows your friends with Pauly,why don't you ask him where the parts are.

I smell a shill account.

Storage units and contents can be seized and sold for non payment.

you're comparing apples to elephants. storage units are consider abandonment of property after a certain period of time of non-payment. renters still living  in the apartment did not abandoned their property  

Just because there are laws for residential renters doesn't mean landlord won't break them.

true, but you can say the same about any law as well, from jay walking to murder

Pauly,

We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.

However:

It is now going on over a year since you cashed my checks and told me 3 months for the work.

You also have refused to return my unfinished work using the excuse that you would then have committed fraud.  Well you have committed fraud and a host of other crimes.  This excuse no longer flies.

We now have a warrant out for your arrest after you told my local sheriff that you are out of business and gave him the same crap you have given me in emails over the past year.

You have committed a felony, several in fact, as my loss has now been over 11,000 dollars in useless guns and the 3700 plus dollars of my money that you have taken.

I am offering you an out.  If you return my 9 bolts and carriers and fire control groups I will forgive the cashed checks and the 3700 that you have basically stolen from me.

I'll even send you a pre paid label for the return shipment.  I do not care if any work was done on my stuff or not as we now do it ourselves.

Knowing your reaction from your past responses you will probably delete this post but I am copying it and posting it in the forums that you have no control over if my stuff is not forthcoming.  That way everyone will know what kind of a person you have become.

post-26137-0-24919600-1397835831.jpg

Just because there are laws for residential renters doesn't mean landlord won't break them.

true, but you can say the same about any law as well, from jay walking to murder

Ahhh Grasshopper..... now you can see the light.

man,  you're so all over the place with this, you need more light then everybody combined. best for you to do is just stop  throwing in wild haired  things to try to make your un-valid points valid

man,  you're so all over the place with this, you need more light then everybody combined. best for you to do is just stop  throwing in wild haired  things to try to make your un-valid points valid

Says the man from Clevelandhaha.gif

Why the hell wont Pauly send the parts back?  Because they are no longer in his possession.beaten.gif

Says the man from Clevelandhaha.gif

Why the hell wont Pauly send the parts back?  Because they are no longer in his possession.beaten.gif

If this is it, that would be a REAL problem for him.

• Like 1

Jet says: "Since your profile shows your friends with Pauly,why don't you ask him where the parts are" and "I smell a shill account"

Pauly has 124 friends          

at this time with the events that have taken place I'm not too sure that's a good count any more are you? big_smile.gif

• Like 1

"Shit has probably been seized by his landlord for non payment of rent."   AND   "Pauly doesn't have it in his possession to send back"   Jet, what makes you say that? How do you know? Please substantiate your claim...

"I don't care what state or jurisdiction you're in, a landlord can't seize any private property for non-payment of rent. all they can do is have you evicted, and  take you to court. so don't go spreading a load of  BS and rumor" - Matthew, good point as you are correct! And yes this is how rumors get started and we don't need anymore of that nonsense.

Lifegard - Can you please post a photo copy of the arrest warrant? It sounds a little weird that you would go thru all of the time & expense to hire lawyers and contact the police, yet you offer him an out? This sounds, on its face, nothing more than a threat to take action. I understand that all you want is your parts back, but when you mention “marching into the Marion County Sheriff's office” That is a bit weird as well – if you already have an arrest warrant, would you not have already done that? Or are you talking about going to Pauly’s local sheriff? The problem is that Pauly’s last known address is located in Portland Oregon. Portland Oregon is located in Multnomah County.

I have looked into my usual sources for information as to the status of Paul Pawlowski. I cannot find any criminal records or civil court records related to Paul Pawlowski because they are not available online in the State of Oregon.

Just for information:

Portland Oregon Police –

1111 S.W. 2nd Avenue

Portland, OR 97204

(503) 823-3333

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office

501 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 350

Portland, OR 97214

(503) 988-4300

Things may sound weird to you but you do not know all the facts.

We filed locally and while the locals issued an arrest warrant and entered it into the sysyem so I was told.  It won't really matter as due to budget concerns in many parts of the country he won't get expedited to NC.

However my Sheriff told me that he can be prosecuted in OR.  So while I am I am in CA over the next few weeks I can take a trip to OR and file locally.  I am persuing that.

No lawyers or expense involved so far except for my demand letter back in October.

And the last address I had for him was in Marion County.

If you send me a PM with your email addy I will forward you a copy of the incident report directly.

With all the money I have lost so far I offered him an out because it's not worth spending even more money as I will probably never see my stuff again.

But if there is a slim chance then I have nothing else to lose.

HOWEVER, if I can have the state do the prosecuting at the states expense than I will do my damndest to make it happen.

If we had a total of all the people and parts he has ripped off then the odds are better to getting some satisfaction even if we do not recoup our losses.

• Like 1

And the last address I had for him was in Marion County.

Hard to say where he is now. I think that Marion County address is a P.O. Box in Salem? He has addresses all over the state: Salem, Orgeon City, West Linn, Portland, Molalla.

What's the status on this?

The status is....the legal system is shit. Pauly took off and the reason he isnt saying shit is because he knows its a cluster that wont likely be resolved easy.  Some one needs to boxing.gif

GL dudes

• Like 1

If anyone is nearby enough to keep pushing this at the local level, i would say all of us missing parts would very much appreciate the effort and be indebted to them.  Being in Wisconsin, a trip out to Oregon is just not in the budget at this time, but I would be willing to provide some amount of funds to move the process along.   

sent an email to a local law office up there, when and if they reply I'll post it and y'all can go from there.

Sent to:

Chenoweth Law Group, P.C.
510 S.W. Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor, Suite 500
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 253-200-2213
Toll Free: 866-489-5384
Fax: 503-221-2182

There is a business / individual in your area that has taken payment and received parts to be modified for several people approximately 25 that is now not returning the parts or responding to any means of contact.

Paul Pawlowski doing business as Pauly Steeling advertised his services on the a Saiga forum and other AK sites. Paul was paid anywhere from $100 to over $400 by each of the people and the parts are Saiga shotgun bolts and bolt carriers. These parts are all but impossible to replace and generally would mean buying a replacement shotgun at about $800 or more each. The parts are serial numbered for ID to owner.

The problem is most of these people don’t live anywhere near that area and for 1 person the individual cost of hiring an attorney is too high. My question is as a group can you represent everyone and seek to at least get the parts returned to the owners whether they have been worked on or not, and what would that cost roughly? The group then could start a fund to pay for the service.

• Like 2