Legal action and arrest warrant.

Question

Pauly,

We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.

However:

It is now going on over a year since you cashed my checks and told me 3 months for the work.

You have ignored my lawyer and although you have made promises you have not delivered on any of them.

You also have refused to return my unfinished work using the excuse that you would then have committed fraud.  Well you have committed fraud and a host of other crimes.  This excuse no longer flies.

We now have a warrant out for your arrest after you told my local sheriff that you are out of business and gave him the same crap you have given me in emails over the past year.

You have committed a felony, several in fact, as my loss has now been over 11,000 dollars in useless guns and the 3700 plus dollars of my money that you have taken.

I am offering you an out.  If you return my 9 bolts and carriers and fire control groups I will forgive the cashed checks and the 3700 that you have basically stolen from me.

I'll even send you a pre paid label for the return shipment.  I do not care if any work was done on my stuff or not as we now do it ourselves.

If I do not hear from you and have my things returned before I leave for the coast then I am marching my ass into the Marion County Sheriff's office and having you prosecuted on felony charges.

We have printed all the cancelled checks and the emails full of lies from you over the past several months.

It was enough to issue an arrest warrant here so I believe it will be fine in your state.

Knowing your reaction from your past responses you will probably delete this post but I am copying it and posting it in the forums that you have no control over if my stuff is not forthcoming.  That way everyone will know what kind of a person you have become.

The ball is in your court.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Pauly,   We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.   However:   It is now going on over a year

Do you realize what a complete asshat you sound like? Did your mother raise you that way? To even suggest to it?   Pauly needs to be strung up by his balls, leave his mom alone

you don't know that is a fact, you're just stirring the pot, which doesn't help anyone.

Posted Images

To be back on topic, and I've been trying to butt my nose out of a LONG time but I have a thought that will not go away, have any of you guys that are without parts considered hiring a legit PI to track him down and serve him with a warranty, for either court or jail, in his home state?

That would certainly make his life difficult...

I am also wondering if we could bring some sort of legal action through the Post Office. I am sure many like me sent him a certified USPS postal money order. This constitutes mail fraud if I am not mistaken. Could possibly bring charges on him individually for that alone. I am going to go talk to some folks and see if I can pursue this, and what if any cost there is involved with something like this. I still have the actual transaction postal receipt and the postal money order tear off. Ill let those know by PM how it goes, if interested.

well just in case anyone didn't know, pauly even sold off his personnel firearms, i came across these off google, he sold his personnel vepr

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/sold-the-most-firepower-a-civilian-can-own-sans-class-3.132501/

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/2nd-gen-glock-17-3-mags-trijicon-n-s-lasermax-laser-glock-clip-100rnds-500-00-firm.153284/#post-991234

also i found an updated photo of pauly off myspace since the gun parts went missing

300x300

Edited by jared3390