Cut of the tang, Any reccomendations for a buttstock?

Looking to convert my saiga 12 and wanted to see what you all recommend for a great buttstock setup.  I am a smaller guy (about 5-8) so I am kinda looking for a compact buttstock setup (also because of my shorter arm length).  I feel I screwed up by cutting off the tangs as I feel it has limited my options as far as buttstocks go but there is no turning back now.  What do you all recommend for buttstocks for a smaller guy?

you're about the same height as me, what you need is the WARSAW PACT length butt stock, that will give you the right length.

just because you cut the tang off doesn't mean you still can't use a foreign or US made WARSAW PACT length stock, you still have one screw hole on the rear trunion, all you need to do is is install the stock, then drill a second hole on the bottom. just ensure the stock it a real tight fit in the trunion, you may need to shim the sides with tape etc.. to get that tight fit.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

If you want to keep the combloc style I'd go with the short ace skelton folsing stock and internal receiver block. If you like to Americaniz your guns id get an ar15 stock. The magpul ctr looks good in my opinion.

I can make any length stock you want that bolts to a css reciever block, I'm 5'9 but I have long alien arms and made my self a 10.25" stock, which is still slightly shorter then a fully extended ar stock from grip back, which I find about perfect..ak tapco stock was too short for me

Edited by 7808