Just to damn busy busting soda jerks, you all vets just sit there and wait for hours, days, weeks, months for your care. We got us 525 and 89 cent for our Xmas party.............

Meanwhile in other areas of north Charleston there 2 murders, 8 rapes, 6 burglaries etc

Wonder why I always carry in that town..........

Every fast food place I've ever seen, the refills are free if it's self-serve drinks.

I always ask if I'm in a new place, but it's always been free.

Maybe different in a cafeteria, but still......

This guy assumed refills are free (as would I) but then tried to pay when he was stopped.

He did NOTHING WRONG!

Maybe their silly No Refill signs need to be bigger.

There's no reason to treat people this way.

• Like 1

Theft of small items adds up to big $$$$. There is no reason to believe that a person who just takes what they want at lunch will not just take what they want at their job. A thief is a thief, and I have 0 tolerance for them!

Theft of small items adds up to big $$$$. There is no reason to believe that a person who just takes what they want at lunch will not just take what they want at their job. A thief is a thief, and I have 0 tolerance for them!

So those who decided that citing the worker, having him permanently removed from the premises, and getting him fired from his job where doing the right thing?  Seriously.

• Like 1

A thief if convicted. No responsible juror in their right mind would do that. The gestapo knew that, thus the changed outcome. There was no ill intent here only a simple mistake IMHO. Another example of government overreach.

• Like 1