ATF E-forms Back online?

I just tried the eforms on the atf website and it looks like it is back up and running..but i dont see an option to choose and submit a form1..only form 6 is available..But luckily i had a previous saved draft that i did on a form1 for my SBS ..When i filled everything out and paid the $200 tax stamp it asks you to then certify and submit the form with all your attachments and information..After doing so the website kinda sticks for about 5min then it accepts the submission ..but when i check in the status processing bar ..nothing shows..i checked my email and it says that the ATF has recieved payment but noting has gone into pending..has anyone had this prob?

Having this problem right now. I had a form 1 in draft and it gives me the option to submit but then wont do it. I'm stuck on the password screen aftwr paying. :(

I'm thinking it might not work to submit it until it shows form 1's available to fill out on the home screen.

It was able to take my submission after payment but i had to try 2 different internet browsers..it worked for me using google chrome ..i just called the ATF and they said that they did not receive my application but when the form 1s come back online it should go through..she said to check back every couple weeks..because they are working on getting each Eform up and running one by one...

• 1 month later...

I purchased my Kestrel 22 suppressor in March and had the dealer Efile for me. A week ago, I was talking with him and he said they still haven't gone through. So I just mailed the form 4 instead yesterday.