the best solution is to pay by credit card. if they don't come through,  the CC company will happily  take the money back and credit the amount back to you.

if they don't take a CC, then my advice would be; 1) don't send them the money or 2) don't send more then you can afford to lose

it's as simple as that.

anytime I buy ANYTHING on line, I pay by CC.

here's the score;

companies that tried to rip me off:  3

companies that succeeded in ripping me off: 0

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

I have ordered from them too, but it was YEARS ago... great stuff... they were the only source for vented gas tubes, front retainers, and grip nuts and screws, back when I needed a few. and prices were very reasonable as well. :up:

Cant say as how they are now... but they USED to be good!!! :up:

Terrible customer service. Avoid like the plague. Dont take my word for it, look around. Plenty of info on other AK forums.

I placed an order, was charged, and weeks later, attempted to find out what was going on. After several dodges, I told them I was contacting the BBB and other consumer protection agencies. This was the owners response:

"Our reply to you is this - In all seriousness, it seems you are mentally defective and should not be allowed to have any guns, gun parts, ammunition, or anything else that would be of harm to the pubic or yourself.

Get some mental help. Hopefully you will follow thru with your contacts with all the folks you mention and they will also take note of your mental condition.

Anybody who thinks any of the agencies, companies, individuls, etc. you mention as possibly being capable of any help in "this matter" is obviously a delusional individual.

This seems to us to be the only way to "resolve this matter"!"

Didnt seem too professional to me.

Edited by mostholycerebus

I placed an order, was charged, and weeks later, attempted to find out what was going on. After several dodges, I told them I was contacting the BBB and other consumer protection agencies.

too late now, but all you really had to do is contact your CC company, forward the e-mails. they would have done a charge back, credit the amount back on your card, then  hit them with a high charge back fee, I like to call that fee "the asshole tax"

Only once did I have to do a chargeback on my credit card(not from these folks and not gun related), I simply stated the reason why and it was done!

I never had to forward emails!

But yes that seems like shitty CS, no matter the company!

Only once did I have to do a chargeback on my credit card(not from these folks and not gun related), I simply stated the reason why and it was done!

I never had to forward emails!

yeah I did 3 the same way, also non-firearm related,  just a phone call, stated the reason why, my attempt for them to send items to me. the nice lady said we'll take care of it. next billing statement they credit the money back to me.

I only said for him to forward the e-mails, because I find it funny that he wrote, "Anybody who thinks any of the agencies, companies, individuls, etc. you mention as possibly being capable of any help in "this matter" is obviously a delusional individual" and I thought they would get a chuckle as well.

Purchase at our own risk. A lot of folks will say their stuff is airsoft. I have purchased from them with mixed results. The last time, I called to insure they had the parts I wanted. They sayed the were in stock. I ordered and my card was charged. Half the parts arrived. When I called to check on the rest the said they were backordered. WTF? I called to make sure they were in stock. They were very slow to refund my card. I eventually my card was refunded. The whole thing was rather stupid.

I have not had good experiences with them, and do not even bother checking their sight anymore. What used to be a good company, now sells a majority of air soft parts marketed as actual firearms parts. Ordered from them twice, ended up canceling both orders after a couple of months of waiting. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me a third time....well there won't be a third time.

Bought from them twice. First time several years ago, no problem. Second time, got the run around about parts not being in stock etc. Promptly cancelled the order. Since then their reputation and so-called customer service has cratered. 

wouldn't risk placing an order with them if I were you....

Edited by Jpanzer

Ive used them before and had zero problems. Before I ordered I made sure the pars I wanted were in stock, so I ordered and they showed up on time (think they were a front sight tool and some mags). But, like many others, this was a couple years ago. So who knows now. GL!

Edited by brandon402

I wish I could find where I read it, but a while back I found someone stating that AA-OK had been sold, and these problems have persisted ever since.

The company also has a Harley parts sales operation running side by side under the same business name, which has received mostly bad reviews. Same type of problems - taking payment and taking months to deliver, long delays on backordered items, and nothing but excuses in return.

http://www.caimag.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-17563.html

http://www.caimag.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-8715.html

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bboard/showthread.php?12862-problems-with-AAOK/page2&s=199a489c3eb81d9f8f3c06b744efbfc5

above all else, what the hell does "AA-OK" mean? sounds like the name of a generic Chinese buffet restaurant.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1