I thought about out but the just doesn't seem worth it. Im going to use the plastic one that came on for a while and see if there's any issues

This. I personally can't justify $150 for the minimal upgrade to metal, at this point in time. It will probably be upgraded sometime in the guns life though. Let us know how it works out if you get one.

Thats exactly how I feel skoodge, maybe a ton of the veprs will be imported and we will start to see some domestic support. But I think the plastic mag well will be fine. Id like the metal for the funneled opening.

have you seen the aluminum one that Legion got it?

http://legionusainc.com/molot-competition-magwell.html

I would have jumped on this one a few weeks back, but I've convinced myself to wait and see what becomes of the magwell for a potential MD Arms double stack

post-2662-0-59823300-1396148530_thumb.jp

I like the double stack magwell idea. That would be awesome

But that aluminum one is still 150 bucks

The picture two posts up is supposed to be a magazine well for the Saiga-12 to allow for a double stack magazine.

Its been posted since 09' along with the double stack mags.

Not saying its impossible. Because more than a few people said steel Saiga-12 magazines would never happen, and now you can buy them for the low price of $55.... (sorry had too).

And shortly you will be able to buy them for your Vepr-12 which we also though we would never see on our shores..

• Like 1