Man, i wish they had a standard rsb so it could accept a tws rail. I love my m92 but wish it were a little bit shorter with a railed dust cover so i could move the rear sight back and also move the red dot back too. currently using the m.i rail and it works well but i liked the wood, and didnt wanna permanently alter the dust cover for such a small section of rail. Guess i need to build my own lol.

Man, i wish they had a standard rsb so it could accept a tws rail. I love my m92 but wish it were a little bit shorter with a railed dust cover so i could move the rear sight back and also move the red dot back too. currently using the m.i rail and it works well but i liked the wood, and didnt wanna permanently alter the dust cover for such a small section of rail. Guess i need to build my own lol.

I have the Stormwerks rail on mine.  I've only had it out once so I can't really confirm holding zero.  I really like the location better than the optic being on the wrong end of the gun.