Don't hate me for asking.. Any good gunsmiths in the Dallas, Tx ar

there are plenty of "pinned" threads on this board, some with videos on  how you can convert the S12 into a pistol grip. it only takes a hour to do that with hand tools you probably already have. really it isn't rocket science

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I bought a Saiga 12 not realizing the extra effort involved on putting a pistol grip on. So it is leave alone or hopefully find someone close by. Don't want to have to ship it off.

JBI Armory

Thanks for info. Are up the road from The Colony where I live. Even though I am pretty technical I tend to procrastinate. So will check this place out.

I would at least watch the conversion tutorial videos on you tube from Carolina shooters supply before you send it out. Can't hurt.

+1^10

what a gunsmith will charge you for a simple thing like a conversion, plus shipping to and back, and the wait,  you can do it yourself in a hour, and put that money you would have thrown away toward ammunition.

somethings you need a competent gunsmith to do, but in this case it's not needed.

• Like 1