1 uf $1300
1 ar style stocked gun $900
1 ace blocked gun $900

my plan is to part these out in the next day if noone is interested as whole guns....
i have any order of mags etc for these

not trying to get rich or screw folks, getin ready for baby number 1. so make aggressive offers tonight if you are interested.

talk text 9188100259

can ship do ftf and will take paypal or however you wanna pay.

vs chair?

heres a youtube of uf and winnie universal, i think

heres the ar styled black one runnin 1290fps estate. or winnie 1290 fps. not universal. but it has 5 ports, and was runnin it with remmy sts the other day, 8/10 cycled. vepr and underfolder both choked on em, no ejection at all

post-28870-0-55187900-1398652383_thumb.jpg

post-28870-0-92263300-1398652451_thumb.jpg

Edited by saltydecimator

I see you got the tri-rail and saw grip stripped. Nice job. Good luck with the sale and congratulations on baby #1.

naw thats another set i have... i like the FDE stuff. i dont undo the work folks do, come on now!!! i might try and put the grip on my vepr, as the only stock i have that will fit hte kicklite tube i have is  FDE

YET. hahah ya my buddy says only have as many as you have chairs at your table right now... dont wanna literally screw yoursefl outta a seat at the table!

and like i said, by tomorrow morn prob i will start strippin one of these down to start sellin as parts.

• Like 1

If you do decide to part out, I may need the black metal latch piece that hold the dust cover closed / holds the guide rod assembly. I'll know shortly once Jack at JTE looks at my current one. Also, selling ypur bolt/carrier separately will prolly make a few people happy that are currently in the Pauley Stealin' thread.

Edited by Skoodge
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.