Russia Starts Combat Helicopter Training Flights on Baltic Border

GUYS,

GOOD ARTICLE; EVEN MORE INTERESTING IS THE AMOUNT OF FSB,SVR, PROFESSIONAL TROLLS/AGENTS OF INFLUENCE COMMENTING ON THIS ARTICLE.

I'VE SEEN IT TO DEGREES IN EVERY ARTICLE VIS-A-VIS RUSSIA/UKRAINE, BUT THIS IS THE MOST BLATANT EXAMPLE, WITNESSED TO DATE, FOR ME ANYWAY.

I HOPE THE 'BU'S CT DIVISION IS RUNNING THE EMAIL ADDRESSES OF THESE INDIVIDUALS TO GROUND, TO SEE HOW MANY EMANATE FROM WITHIN THE U.S.!

JESS1344

GUYS,
   GOOD ARTICLE; EVEN MORE INTERESTING IS THE AMOUNT OF FSB,SVR, PROFESSIONAL TROLLS/AGENTS OF INFLUENCE COMMENTING ON THIS ARTICLE.

I'VE SEEN IT TO DEGREES IN EVERY ARTICLE VIS-A-VIS RUSSIA/UKRAINE, BUT THIS IS THE MOST BLATANT EXAMPLE, WITNESSED TO DATE, FOR ME ANYWAY.

I HOPE THE 'BU'S CT DIVISION IS RUNNING THE EMAIL ADDRESSES OF THESE INDIVIDUALS TO GROUND, TO SEE HOW MANY EMANATE FROM WITHIN THE U.S.!

JESS1344

jess, please take your meds or go to your doctor and have him adjust the dosage.  because what you wrote doesn't make one bit of sense for those who have their feet planted firmly on the ground

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I think what he's trying to say is that there is an increased amount of commentary on the part of suspiciously pro-Russia posters on just about every significant source of information concerning the ongoing situation in the Ukraine. I've seen it everywhere, too — this is a fight on the part of the Russians on many levels, and they realize the importance of public opinion.

I'm an American and belive Russia is doing nothing wrong here. The problem is the communist who wish to obtain the Ukraine.

The Ukraine should remain a sovereign nation.

The reason you are seeing so many "pro-russian" comments is because there are a lot of smart people out there that look at both sides of the story.

• Like 1