Why would you spend your hard earned money on something that has show to fail often?

Well if what you just typed is true then surely you can link us to all those tests where the new mag failed.

And since we are talking about the new Tapco mag here, not the old one, please only link to tests of the Tapco smooth side mag.

Here is a test done I believe by mancat.  Near the end he drives over the mag. 

And here is a test where a guy throws a fully loaded mag at a concrete slab 3 times.  It spit out a few rounds and got dinged up but didn't fail.

So there's a few good reviews? Im sure I can find a few good reviews on anything. I'll let the company history speak for itself.

Why would you spend your hard earned money on something that has show to fail often?

Well if what you just typed is true then surely you can link us to all those tests where the new mag failed.

And since we are talking about the new Tapco mag here, not the old one, please only link to tests of the Tapco smooth side mag.

Here is a test done I believe by mancat.  Near the end he drives over the mag. 

And here is a test where a guy throws a fully loaded mag at a concrete slab 3 times.  It spit out a few rounds and got dinged up but didn't fail.

So there's a few good reviews? Im sure I can find a few good reviews on anything. I'll let the company history speak for itself.

We all get it arik, You dont like tapco mags.

Let it go. You dont have to keep trying to convince everyone here they are terrible and we are wasting all our hard earned money buying them.

I bought ten, to stick away. hell i might use them. I might not.  I prefer metal mags.  I dont like polly mags either.

But that doesnt mean some people just want to use them.

L

E

T

I

T

G

O

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

I think it's funny that some of ya'll mufukas think you're at war in Iraq and that any of these drop tests don't apply to your keyboard commando lifestyle.haha.gif

Yessss, I knowww, my life can depend on my mags.  I have many steel AK mags.  But, I also have numerous Tapco's that aren't even the slab side that I picked up for $5 each.  None of which have failed me during my combat missions to the range.  I guess I've also been lucky in that every time I've pulled my Tapco's from the freezer to head out and engage my enemies that I haven't had the misfortune to drop my gun out of a two story window right on the mag or I'd be outta the fight fer sureamazing.gif

All of my AR mags are Pmags.  Gawd help me should I ever fall off my roof with my gun in my hand.

• Like 1

What if my neighbor accidentally backs his IS-7 over my lbv? If I'm using plastic mags I'm out of the fight.

post-4831-0-54711000-1405540324_thumb.jpg

Seriously, I still prefer steel surplus mags. But that doesn't mean I close my mind to the fact that poly mags have come a long way.

I wouldn't have bought a poly mag for any rifle a few years back. But now I have a bunch of Pmags and other poly AR mags. And I'm willing to give these a try. Doesn't mean I'm throwing away my surplus mags.

Edited by Darth Saigus

lol. Torture test. I would hope that even Crapco could stand up to a drop from 5 ft. I;d like to see an actual torture test. Untill then Crapco will remain Crapco

Who drops his magazines from 5ft?  These Tapco mags work well for me as do the Pro mag.

MAA has now gone up to $13.49 on these mags.  Glad I got in on the deal.

I got my 6 today and have to say I like the look and feel of them.  Much better than the old Tapco mags.

I tried them in the Sig556R and 3 different AKs.  They are a good fit in everything but the tight Pit Bull.  It actually required a bit of force to get one in the Pit Bull, shaving a about a thousandth of plastic off one side.

Edited by Darth Saigus

lol. Torture test. I would hope that even Crapco could stand up to a drop from 5 ft. I;d like to see an actual torture test. Untill then Crapco will remain Crapco

Who drops his magazines from 5ft?  

With it in the gun???

I don't always drop my rifle from 5 feet off the ground...

But when I do, I make sure it lands right on the mag.haha.gif

I drop everything I own off the roof of the garage. If it breaks then it was cheap crap.

I've been having a lot of trouble finding a quality television...

Mmmmmm taget. Mnnnn

Is that French? Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

I drop everything I own off the roof of the garage. If it breaks then it was cheap crap.

Mmmmmm taget. Mnnnn

Is that French?

Wee wee

• 5 months later...

I have a few of the older Tapco 5.45 and 7.62 mags that are chosen first when I am going to have a range session unless I can't find one. They work and if I lose them it won't be as much of a financial loss in comparison to my Bulgarian mags. Those slabsides are much better looking and I'm sure I'll grab a couple when I lose all of the Tapcos I currently have. It is good to see that Tapco finally designed something that actually looks correct on an AK. I'd like to see them rethink some furniture now.

• 5 months later...