I have a couple of Saigas I'm looking to sell to make room for other rifles.  First up is a 21" 308 that has been finished in DuraCoat Ultra flat tactical black.  The front sight block has been moved back and the barrel threaded to 5/8"X24 and outfitted with a JT Enterprises Bennie Cooley muzzle brake.  The furniture is a Choate Dragunov setup using a Dinzag bolt on lower handguard retainer.  The rear site leaf, trigger guard and gas tube have been replaced on this setup.  It has a Tapco single hook trigger group  as well.  I'm looking to get $900. for this rifle.

Next I have another 308 with a 16" barrel finished in DuraCoat Snow Gray.  It has a CSS billet tri-rail up front.  The front sight block has been moved back and the barrel threaded to 5/8"X24 and outfitted with a JT Enterprises Bennie Cooley muzzle brake.  The rear sight leaf has been replaced and the trigger guard is a Saiga bolt on style trigger guard.  It has a Tapco single hook FCG, Hogue pistol grip and a Rifle Dynamics stock adapter.  The rear stock is a Magpul CTR.  This rifle will come with 1 Csspecs 20rd magazine.  I'm looking to get $1,000. for this rifle.  When building these rifles you can dump a lot of money into them which I have done.  I have more in each of these rifles than what I'm asking for which is par for the course.  All of these rifles perform perfect and the bores are bright and strong.  Feel free to make me an offer as the worst I can say is no.  I'll accept USPS money order or discreet PP +3%, shipping is $40.00 extra.  Your FFL must be willing to accept from a private party or there will be an additional $30. for my FFL.  Rifles are cross posted, time stamps rule.  Thanks for looking.

Edited by S5snake

Any mags with the 1st rifle?

Are the prices shipped?

This rifle will come with 1 Csspecs 20rd magazine and the price includes shipping to your FFL as long as they'll accept the rifle from a private party. If they require it to be sent by my FFL it will be an additional $30.00 to cover the fee.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.