New member, new Saiga owner

Hey all, I figured id just jump into it. First off let me say the amount of knowledge on this board is incredible. A huge part of the reason I decided to do the conversion was simply due to the fact anything I needed to find I could find here. Ive been looking at this forum for about 6 months now and decided to finally join a group of like minded individuals to share my baby with. Pretty much sums up my experience or at least as much as I want to type on this tablet lol

post-49386-0-83247900-1399353672_thumb.jpg

post-49386-0-73481400-1399353713_thumb.jpg

post-49386-0-78015400-1399353710_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice job man! And welcome to the forum.

I think you also helped me make up my mind on the stock. I have been waiting on DPH to finally get theirs in stock, but have been eyeballing the ACE like you have. I like the look of the ACE. May have to go with that one.

Just watched all four parts of that AK builder video series. Good stuff. Learned quite a few things. Thanks for posting that.

Glad I could be helpful! Jim Fuller is likely the most knowledgeable guy on AK's alive now.

Edited by Inebriated

Just watched all four parts of that AK builder video series. Good stuff. Learned quite a few things. Thanks for posting that.

Glad I could be helpful! Jim Fuller is likely the most knowledgeable guy on AK's alive now.

wow you can't be serious

wow you can't be serious

Being sarcastic is helpful.... how?

wow you can't be serious

Were you thinking Will Hayden? haha.gif

• Like 1