WTB original factory Saiga handguard for either a .308 or 20 gauge sho

If anyone has the original Saiga handguard for either the .308 or 20 Gauge shotgun I will definitely take it off your hands.

PM me the cost, if reasonable I will PayPal the selling price and cover the shipping.  Please send me a pic also, just so I know there is no confusion as to what I am looking for.

Need ASAP.

Thanks much,

Jack Travers

JT Engineering

337 353-3534

This is the one I need:

post-11998-0-20524700-1399526557_thumb.jpg

Hey Jack, you have enough clout to cold call folks around these parts.

I know its below you, but try calling Tony, Shannon, or Will for this part. you surely must have thier #s in your files.....

i think thats a 410 style no? the 20s ive seen recently are just like the 12 ga model...

guy on the vepr boards "commiemike" should be getting  a 410 on saturday, and might sell handguard

No, this was from a .308   Had four of them and that was the last one.  Yeah, you are right about the new 20's.  I forgot about that.

Hey Jack, you have enough clout to cold call folks around these parts.

I know its below you, but try calling Tony, Shannon, or Will for this part. you surely must have thier #s in your files.....

Ben, I was going to make some calls tomorrow.  Just kinda late at night, but I could fuck with Tony:)

Jack

You dont happen to have the tools to thread a saiga12 barrel do you? Id trade you a 308 factory handguard for said tools. I need the die and t.a.t.

I would have to trade you my lathe, and that really wouldn't be much of a fair trade:)     No, but let me check.

Jack

if tony dont work out, let me know, Ill call Shannon tomorrow. I know how well you two get along......LOL   hey if you need it, you need it....

that HG came on the 410 as well, btw