You Have 3G's to Spend, What Firearm to Buy?

Will be ordering the Tavor, just need a new FFL which should be tomorrow.

Uh-oh...  Now Big John is going to hate you too...  <<<joke

Just don't post any pics or range reports.  Maybe he won't notice...

Since my humor didn't come through clearly, the remark about Big John was a joke, in reference to the post he put in the Tavor thread.  Big John is the greatest guy on this forum.  As a matter of fact, I think I may be falling in love with him and would like to have his babies.

FI4Uhaha.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The words look like English, but somehow I can't comprehend their meaning...

Hey! We're dreaming here! Don't go getting all sensible n' shit.  

You have enough guns. Rent a couple of hookers, get a couple of bags of weed, and drink till the money and pussy runs out   

photo.jpg

He can hate me all he wants too! haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Love this rifle shoots great whether it be wolf, tula or XM855. Best purchase I have made for awhile. The rest of the funding will stay in savings until I find a good deal on eotch and magnifier. This is looking promising........https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/eotech-hhs-ii-weapon-site-detail.html?Itemid=0

• Like 5

Same thing I said about mine. One of my best purchases.

The Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier is about half the price of the Eotech and looks like a good option.

• Like 1

photo.jpg

He can hate me all he wants too! haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

Love this rifle shoots great whether it be wolf, tula or XM855. Best purchase I have made for awhile. The rest of the funding will stay in savings until I find a good deal on eotch and magnifier. This is looking promising........https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/eotech-hhs-ii-weapon-site-detail.html?Itemid=0

You guys suck!

• Like 1

In my case it was an unusually large tax return caused by a stupid accountant miscalculating our quarterly estimated tax payments.  We wound up overpaying by $9k.  I knew it wasn't right and I called her on it but she insisted.

We got it all back of course (and promptly fired the accountant).  Gave myself a gift of $2500 for rifle, optic, and accessories.  The rest paid off business debt.

Nice choice!

All this Tavor love is starting to change my mind on bull pups.

Come over to the Dark Side.

I'm thinking of changing my name to Darth Tavorus.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

I saved $100 from 30 paychecks to do this, keep your focus. Cut the kids off, get the wife excited and have patience. Then you to can suck my friend! 

I'm too immature to save for 2 1/2 years for anything.grimace.gif

• Like 2