4pc. brake for Draco or not?

I'm not really sure. Only experience I can recall with a 4-piece flash hider was on a post-sample M92. The recoil wasn't problematic, but barrel rise was a fight.

I have a 4 piece on my M92 that I've had out one time and like it so far.  It has redirected the flash and noise a bit.  I don't know if it did anything for accuracy as we were totally fucking around that day and didn't pay a whole lot of attention to whether it made that aspect better or not.

Overall I'm happy with the look and function of it.

What is the thread pitch of the draco?

I got mine from CNC Warrior for around $90.

I have a 4 piece on my M92 that I've had out one time and like it so far.  It has redirected the flash and noise a bit.  I don't know if it did anything for accuracy as we were totally fucking around that day and didn't pay a whole lot of attention to whether it made that aspect better or not.

Overall I'm happy with the look and function of it.

What is the thread pitch of the draco?

I got mine from CNC Warrior for around $90.

Draco's are the standard 14x1 LH

I have tried several on mine and the Tapco birdcage (AR style @ $20) has been the best for muzzle flash.  The AK-74 style seems best as a break.  OAL was important to me so I went with the Tapco FH.

Your results may vary.