WTS MD Arms 20 round drum(s) $100 each - many available

Long story short, I have a bunch of Saiga 12 MD Arms 20 round drums for sale (about 60 left).   I paid $125 each plus shipping direct from MD Arms..... my loss is your gain.  I am not a business, just an individual that made an impulse buy that I would no like to get out from under.

My sellers feedback on gunbroker.com for a reference: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=2429331  (I have sold more drum than have received feedback for, but many have not left feedback).

I am selling these drums at $100 each plus $15 shipping per order  (1 drum would be $115, 2 drums would be $215, 4 drums would be $415 etc etc).   They are about $136 shipped each from MD Arms.... so you save $21 for 1 drum, and more for multiple drums.  For bulk orders, we could work something out on pricing/shipping.  I would love to sell all 60 quickly.

These are all brand new, still in the original / sealed packaging from MD Arms.  Each drum comes with 1 clear, and 1 black cover. Also included with each is a voucher for a free "smoke" cover (you fill out the voucher, send it to MD Arms and they ship you a smoke cover) 

Shipping is USPS priority mail, which is typically 2-3 days.  For larger bulk orders I may ship with UPS.

I will not ship to states where these drums are illegal.  Take advantage of my impulse buy and save yourself a bunch of money on these great drums.  Again, my loss is your gain.

post-47763-0-64844100-1399647899_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stench
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.