• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Video flattens images and distorts reality. You can§t say much unless you were there. I§m not going to judge anybody on muzzle discipline but, would like you all to ..   Please be safe with firearms

Oh bullshit!

Facts: 1- Weapon was on safe (this can be heard and seen in the video) 2- nothing was inside of the trigger guard except a trigger that was blocked by the safety 3- muzzle was angled away and the s

Posted Images

This is why I shoot on private property. Too many morons at public ranges for me to trust them.

I am 99% certain that, given the choice, we would all prefer to shoot on private property. Unfortunately that is not an option for a large number of gun owners.

BTW, am I the only person wondering why Mike Rogers would send that link to a gun blog?

• Like 1

This is why I shoot on private property. Too many morons at public ranges for me to trust them.

I am 99% certain that, given the choice, we would all prefer to shoot on private property. Unfortunately that is not an option for a large number of gun owners.

BTW, am I the only person wondering why Mike Rogers would send that link to a gun blog?

I was curious as well...So I talked to Mike

He did send the link, the blog guy is a friend but did not expect it to go anywhere from there, much less get posted to the Saiga Forum.

This was not done to put anyone in a bad light, its unfortunate it ended up here.

There is no one to blame for this,  just unexpected circumstance

jim

When someone posts something to youtube is is rational to assume they want it to be public.

If there is a "bitch move" it's blaming the person who linked the video rather than the one who made it and posted it.

I posted it here to honor evl the truth about firearms ist exactly the best source of gun info. Just read their review of the vepr 12. I never meant to call him out as unsafe. I also don't agree with the blog.

When someone posts something to youtube is is rational to assume they want it to be public.

If there is a "bitch move" it's blaming the person who linked the video rather than the one who made it and posted it.

Wow

How could you sum it up any better!

I was curious as well...So I talked to Mike

He did send the link, the blog guy is a friend but did not expect it to go anywhere from there, much less get posted to the Saiga Forum.

This was not done to put anyone in a bad light, its unfortunate it ended up here.

There is no one to blame for this,  just unexpected circumstance

jim

Oh bullshit!

• Like 7