Welded through the barrel.

I get buisness. I get overhead. I get advertising cost. But if you read the post. Everyone was basically calling the op a cray baby. I could see both sides, but generally I find life to be just one disappoint after the other. I hate that feeling of spending a bunch of money and feeling like you own a POS. I was offering to help, instead of being chicken pecker. Doing something for free will never be completion for a real buisness for several reasons. (1) if you never make a profit you are very limited on resources(time, energy, tools, equip, materials, consumables, etc) so you would never be able to STEAL much of the market. (2) the people that get something done for free usually have no other option(can't afford etc) and would not contact a buisness in the first place. The op of that post did not take my offer, as he had means and resource to handle it. No forum buisness stepped up to fix it, and no buisness member was contracted to do the work. Is that my fault or theirs?

• Like 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A corrections officer is NOT an LEO, you dont enforce laws....you babysit prisoners. I knew you had to be a wannabe. LEOs dont look for a fight or brag like you do.   And....your mother was a hamp

Clean up the inside of the barrel and the next time you weld the barrel use a  backer!!!!  Machine a bronze plug which will slip fit inside the barrel.   Jack

we are  indeed in a very  sad state of affairs on this board,  when the offer of help for no monetary compensation to a fellow gun enthusiast is somehow a threat to businesses,   very sad indeed. 

Posted Images