Side Charger AR15 reciever

Available soon, order yours today.

post-43678-0-64743600-1399910175.jpgpost-43678-0-20371600-1399910187.jpgpost-43678-0-91244000-1399910200.jpg

Type: AR-15 Stripped Non Reciprocating Side Charging Upper Receiver — milled from aircraft grade aluminum billets

Caliber: Multi (will accept any caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)

Weight: 13.3 oz

Other Specifications and Features of the Non Reciprocating AR-15 Side Charging Upper Receiver:

• Machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum
  • Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
  • The ONLY Non Reciprocating Side Charger on the market to accept ANY standard MILSPEC BCG -- Just change out cam pin with the modified cam pin we provide with the upper
  • Machined to be compatible with Magpul BAD Lever
  • Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
  • Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
  • Manufactured on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
  • Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
  • Designed to match perfectly with the New Frontier Armory C-4 Billet Lower

**NOTE:  Some rail systems that use anti rotation tabs may need slight modification to fit this upper.  It is designed for flush mounting rails and standard handguards.

I'm waiting for someone to build an AR with a charging handle on the handguard, so I can rack it the same way as my MKA. ;)

Having it a few inches further forward than my regular charging handle doesnt make it worth switching for..

Did you guys Mill this?

No, another shop we deal with had them made.

I'm waiting for someone to build an AR with a charging handle on the handguard, so I can rack it the same way as my MKA. wink.png

Having it a few inches further forward than my regular charging handle doesnt make it worth switching for..

I would prefer the same as well, but with this at least you can still maintain sight picture.

For those 015.gif  moments when you forget to charge the gun.

BTW  5 left.

Check with Nick Kalishek (fastshooter3).  He makes his own AR upper and can modify it to a right side-charger.  Nick is a grandmaster IPSC shooter, has won a number of big 3-gun matches including thee CMMG twice, and is  a machinist....my brother and I both have his uppers and they are the most accurate you can find...just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting for someone to build an AR with a charging handle on the handguard, so I can rack it the same way as my MKA. wink.png

Adcor.