Saiga .308 "100 series"

Perhaps someone can clear up my confusion:

On Saiga Central's site, they have IZ-136 "100 series" and IZ 139. The IZ -139 comes with 2 three round mags, whereas the IZ-136 comes with 1 eight round mag. The other difference is the IZ-139 doesn't mention a bolt stop. I guess it could be a typo, because on FBMG, Inc.'s site, the IZ139 states "bolt stop."

Saiga Central

I called Saiga Central aka Stanley's Pro Shop a few of times. I also sent him a couple emails, which were not answered. The owner is never there, and the person that answers the phone knows nothing about the Saigas. He did tell me yesterday that they have not received any, and have no idea when they might get them.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen some differences in the advertisments for the new saigas. looks like one model has a non ak type safety. I would buy a long barreled 308 tomorrow if it were only in the stores. keep waiting.

I have seen some differences in the advertisments for the new saigas. looks like one model has a non ak type safety. I would buy a long barreled 308 tomorrow if it were only in the stores. keep waiting.

if they are not available very soon i willbe forced to but a ptr91, i think thouugh i would rather have a nother saiga but i have new rifle fever, havent bought one since october and i amdesperate.