Polymer for the Draco or M92 pistol?

Just wondering: will polymer AK 100 style handguards fit on either pistol?

My wife wants her own AK, and likes shooting my vepr, but it gets too heavy for her very quickly. So we've been looking into getting her an AK pistol with the arm brace instead. I was wondering if I could lighten it up a few more ounces for her by switching the furniture over to polymer.

So will either regular handguards or krink handguards fit either pistol? She loves purple, so I'd really like to do a plum setup for her.

Search Ronin grips.

He makes polymer furniture for the m92 in a few different colors plum being one option. I'm doing mine the same but with a triangle folder.

To answer your question, no, standard AK furniture will not work on m92. it can be made to work but the lower handguard retainers are different. As far as a weight difference, I think it will be negligible.

Edited by Mullet Man

The draco takes standard ak handguards as well as gas tube. Im talking about the full size draco.

If you want light have you seen the extar ar pistol? Weighs like 4.5 pounds with a 30 round magazine.

Oh and m92's are heavy and "built like tank".  With an arm brace, unless she plans to shoulder it or hip fire it all the time, its gonna get heavy for her quick, when held as a pistol.

Edited by Mullet Man