This is an open invitation to go fishing and get your toes in the sand.

Forecast is for hot & sunny days, bikinis, cold beverages and relaxation.

Bring your gear, bait & coolers... Some shade is recommended too.

I will be on the beach in Pensacola, FL for three days next week, the 21st-23rd.

Serious land based shark fishing, big gear and yak'ing baits out.

Everything else in the surf will be fair game too.

Chicken Bone Beach, Pensacola, FL, daily from noon'ish till well past dark.

Last public beach parking on left before you get to Ft. Pickens entrance.

Map:   https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&ie=UTF-8&q=Park+West&fb=1&gl=us&hq=chicken+bone+beach+pensacola&cid=2339073407121309082&ei=WeFyU5r9LMzgsATNrYLABg&ved=0CK8BEPwSMBA

Y'all come.

• Like 6

Per our previous conversation, I'll be there the week before working. Too bad I can't drive, but they don't have enough parking passes. sucks balls and I'm sure a taxi that far would be damn near a hundred dollars. To bad I'll be 15 hours away back home or have no ride or place to stay until I could get back or I'd just stay or get dropped. Off,I love fishing but freshwater is my only existence, love bass fishing. But those big salt water fish I'm sure are much fun. If I can figure something out I'll try to stay and go with you, maybe if a bus ticket home i isn't too expensive I could go that route. Got a spare couch to crash? naaaa.gif

• Like 1

You should hit up the BBQ joint in gulf breeze and see how my old 4x4 bud is doing!

Don't even remember his name anymore :(

I miss destin, ft Walton beach and Navarre.

But with the heat hitting 80* here with no humidity and it killing me I am glad I'm not living there anymore

Oh, and beefcake all I can say is grouper!!! Saltwater giant mouth bass! Never caught one though so don't know how they hit or fight

That's a right friendly invite Chile.

I wish I could take you up on it but for now I will have to live vicariously through you.

Be sure to post a report and some pics when you return.

Best of luck and good fishing!

• Like 5

I would but I am going to be in Tennessee then. I'm in Crestview, FL btw. They pulled in some big Makos in Destin in the past few weeks. Two over 700 lbs and one over 800 lbs. Nice offer Brother! Remember, no open carry here. Good luck!

• Like 1

Looks like fun, that's a bit of a drive though. 2745 miles.

Them toothy fuckers good eatin er just fun catchin?

Some are very good eating *** If Processed Quickly & Properly***

Also a helluva lot of fun to catch.

We mainly catch, tag/document for science, take a pic and release them as quickly as possible.

No ocean out here in the desert

Jim

Bummer

• Like 1

Only 4 hours away Chile, and I wish I could be there. Got too much going on at work and the home front, and have to be in TN that weekend for my niece's college graduation. It probably worked out better for you though....the fish don't bite when I am around. :) Can't wait to see the pics.

Edited by Spacehog

Chile, they were definitely thick in Destin yesterday in the East Pass and the Gulf. They were in the shallows very close to the beach. I was chasing them around with the boat to try and get a pic. No pic as the Sheriff's patrol hailed me and told me to move further out.

Yeah, they're out and about.

Some of the guys I'll be fishing with were out Sat night, they nailed 3 nice Blacktips, 3', 5' & 6', and a 8' Bull.

Plus some really nice Bull Reds.

Edited by ChileRelleno