So a guy named awad adina elifaituri sees a rifle I have for sale on a Facebook page. In the pic is also a pic of my vepr12. He wants them both offers a very fair price talks me down a little. Through research via said Facebook it appers awad adina is a female and married omar elifaituri in 2010 omars page says he's from bengazi lybia and created a free lybia Facebook page in 2011. Awad says they are a ga resident. Would you sell?

Feds. Nope.

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit trying to talk yourself out of your gut instinct.  Run like a mofo.

if the money's good say OK fine and tell them to meet you at the local gun shop to do the transfer. if they don't want to do it with legal paperwork:

Ditto to previous posts. If it is not shady from a terrorist standpoint, it is probably a sting by the media or government to make an argument for gun control. To quote Monty Python, "Run away! Run aw

Posted Images

Originally thought awad was a female that went to high school in fla and was married to omar i now see awad is the male and omar is a younger cousin that looks like awad. In a lot of awads pictures there's his wife that's why I thought it was a female. I'm going to offer the ffl route. Legally I just have to not have knowledge that he's barred from owning firearms and the battery charge hurts that case. He is registered to vote in fla this year as well and I don't think felons can vote. So idk what to think.

• Like 1

I agree, run. if it were me? I would require shitloads of proof that they can have it.

if his country is at war right now, its prolly illegal for him to transfer a gun to him inside the USA.

the dod or state deptarment might have an issue with the sale, even if its ok locally.

just tell the dude you arent comfortable with the sale, and its off.

Over 360 firemen died in an instant on 9/11/2001, and a few thousand others, I certainly wouldn't sell anything that goes BOOM, to a fuker with a name that even comes close to a muzzie.

Just my2c.gif

• Like 1

on a side note, why in the fuck are people so enthralled with posting their life/personal info on  "social medias"? I just don't get the whole thing, maybe because I'm pushing 60 and don't have this "desire" to tell the entire world my business, what I have done and going to do, and when my bowl movement times are.

want to know something that's even more twisted?  I'm betting the people who spell out their life story on these things, posting pictures of themselves with guns etc..... telling  the entire world what they're doing, going to do, have done etc.... are the ones that scream the loudest about their privacy being compromised by "the gov't".

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 3

AK in the facebook post did you happen to notice a woman, was her head covered?

The post I saw it wasn't that means someone is not at least one religion.

Also there are a butt load of religions in the middle east but the people all have names that sound funny as hell to me.

You said you had post on gun sale sites so the guy saw something he wanted and really as far as you know this guy could be a deacon at the local baptist church or a rabbi.

To me funny sounding names aside if the moneys right, and you want to make the sale, and he'll do it with all the paperwork WTF.

No head coverings they look like an all American family. Wife is krystal. I'm going to offer the ffl route and see what happens if that scares him off should I tell my local sheriff?

• Like 1

They could be terrorists in a shitty disguise or good people who closely resemble terrorists.  One thing is for sure though, if the buyer can pass a background check they can buy a gun anywhere.  So you selling them a gun is of no consequence, since your backing out would have zero effect on whether or not they eventually own one anyways.  Even if you refuse to sell, the gun store wont.  

As long as your getting a fair price and the buyer passes the check, I say go for it.    But I would run like the wind from a face to face sale.

• Like 1

My bet was and is they are part of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria / Christians

and a bunch of those folks needed to get the hell out of the area when the Arab spring started.

Some of the people here think they have a problem with Islam since 9/11 the Coptic Christians have been screwed over by it for centuries. In many cases a strong dictator was the all that kept them safe from their Muslim countrymen, when the dictators fell the fundamental Islamist could pretty much murder them at will.

Still not many of them named John Smith.

We all see and read the same things (you even pointed out the Easter thing) but how we interpret them is different.

Edited by the 4th Doctor

guy might have typed in his name on google and this posting came up. reading it he might have lost enthusiasm for the deal, I know legit or not I would have.

you might go back and edit his name out seeing how we'll never know the true end of the story.

post-26137-0-19706000-1400277049.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor

I've met people before and never had any issues I've never felt weird either. But as I looked at his info and Facebook page I felt bad because the only indicator that he may not be legit was his name. I've met people off armslist and Facebook and various other forums and I'd the guy had been named john Smith I wouldn't have thought twice. And 4th dr you are spot on. With a man's like that there's not many hits on Google

And stryker I Facebook would be better to me than armslist at least on facebook you can see the guy it's not just an email.

Next time go with your gut. No fucking way in hell would I sell a firearm to an unknown on facebook of all places. Put your guns on gunbroker or local papers and if they seem sketchy.. fuck it.

I've done several great transactions via Colorado Gun Trader on Facebook.  I'd rather deal with those guys than 99% of the armslist fags.

Monty, I would have sold him the guns.  If he gets em legit, then I have zero responsibility for what he does with them.  He's gonna get em from somewhere, I may as well be the one with the pocket full o' cash.

I've got a VERY good friend from India, he's got a funny name, AND he's not a muzzie. That said, He's been to the shooting range with me and we've had to put up with asshat comments from the assholes that judge a book by it's cover. Last time, I just had to say something to the dickhead, he stopped me in mid FU rant and said let's just leave. He is here LEGALLY, has his green card, his wife is a very successful doctor, has his own business, and NO, it's not a 7/11. He is a stand up guy that does it all by the book, including firearms. So, like they say, don't judge it by it's cover, just do it legally to cover your butt, after that, it's on the alphabet boys and their rules.