any luck with a texas weapon system cover rail?

I have had one on my Saiga x39 for about 18-24 months now. I have no complaints. It's rugged, holds zero, and is light. Currently running a PA microdot without a riser on it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a buddy.

Has TWS started making any that will work on a pap m92?

I don't believe so, but I don't see the need either. The PAP already has the hinged dust cover for added stability. I added a picatinny rail on the dust cover forward the rear sight and it is good GTG and holds zero with the PA red dot atop of it.

Has TWS started making any that will work on a pap m92?

I don't believe so, but I don't see the need either. The PAP already has the hinged dust cover for added stability. I added a picatinny rail on the dust cover forward the rear sight and it is GTG and holds zero with the PA red dot atop of it.

ETA ... This phone sux and it's late. I'll fix the double post later

Edited by Spacehog

My main idea to that end was to get a peep sight and move it as far back as possible to try n make the sight picture a lil better. That, and itd be a good way to upgrade and fix the canted rear sight on the dust cover in one fell swoop.