If you believe the police Punish and Enslave, you are insane and need psychotherapy....just sayin

jim

Maybe he just needs a little reeducation. That's better than therapy.

Come to think of it, all of us could use some reeducation. Can't have people thinking unapproved thoughts...

I think you mean "inforce". haha.gif

Fixed! glad I could provide some childish entertainment

Don't worry.  You're not the only one here providing childish entertainment.

My spelling can provide some entertainment at timeshaha.gif

Jim

Told my father about the "tank" and how they used it recently for the standoff against the one dude with a shotgun.  He laughed and said "they don't need all that crap, that's what a sniper is for.  One man, one gun, one shot, go home".  Yep.

• Like 2

They have funds to waste on an H2 hummer? How about more training and education to remind them to protect and serve not punish and enslave.

H2 hummers are civilian,  Humvees they get for FREE at surplus.

If you believe the police Punish and Enslave,  you are insane and need psychotherapy....just sayin

jim

At the risk of getting flamed, trolled, or slapped,  I will say that some folks "EXPERIENCES" with LEO haven't gone well. I wouldn't call the cops for anything unless advised to do so by a my lawyer. This is not because I hate cops, I don't...But I certainly don't trust any of them anymore, and I do believe that there are plenty who fit the description above, just sayn. Obviously....if a person has never had a negative encounter with LEO, they would think someone who believes the way I do is crazy, and that's perfectly understandable, as most of us cannot really put on another persons shoes and walk in them. 

2c.gif

• Like 2

The previous posts here about the MRAPs being costly to maintain are absolutely correct.  After assisting our unit's understrength Alpha shop in keeping up-armored Humvees and MTVRs during my last deployment, I can attest that you just don't order parts for specialty military vehicles like these from the local NAPA or Advance Auto parts and maintenance isn't performed by the mechanics at Pep Boys.  The local governments will eventually have to justify the significant operation costs or these vehicles will rapidly become "hangar queens" and quietly rust away on the back lot of some municipal motor pool.  They are not intended for a close urban environment nor are they very maneuverable in heavy traffic or tight streets.  Just driving one these large armored trucks on a military base with average traffic can be a white-knuckle affair much less trying to rush through a packed city with the pedal down and blue lights on going to an "incident".

Edited by Ronswin
  • Like 1

They have funds to waste on an H2 hummer? How about more training and education to remind them to protect and serve not punish and enslave.

H2 hummers are civilian,  Humvees they get for FREE at surplus.

If you believe the police Punish and Enslave,  you are insane and need psychotherapy....just sayin

jim

At the risk of getting flamed, trolled, or slapped,  I will say that some folks "EXPERIENCES" with LEO haven't gone well. I wouldn't call the cops for anything unless advised to do so by a my lawyer. This is not because I hate cops, I don't...But I certainly don't trust any of them anymore, and I do believe that there are plenty who fit the description above, just sayn. Obviously....if a person has never had a negative encounter with LEO, they would think someone who believes the way I do is crazy, and that's perfectly understandable, as most of us cannot really put on another persons shoes and walk in them. 

2c.gif

I have had an encounter with a bad cop!! they exist for sure.

More so in cities and large urban areas, and in very large departments.

Its a pity so many of you live where the police are corrupt enough to give you this attitude.

back on track.....

strangest thing. I posted I had been seeing the MRAPs transported on trailers alot lately....well last night on my way home from work. An MRAP traveling north bound on Highway 59. Yep driving. Not on a trailer.  No plates. I wasnt as a spot to turn around to get a picture.

Odd...

back on track.....

strangest thing. I posted I had been seeing the MRAPs transported on trailers alot lately....well last night on my way home from work. An MRAP traveling north bound on Highway 59. Yep driving. Not on a trailer.  No plates. I wasnt as a spot to turn around to get a picture.

Odd...

When a vehicle is transfered to any agency , the recipiant has to transport the vehicle.

You could just drive it or you could trailer it your choice

Statists will always justify more power and weaponry in the hands of the State. There will always be an excuse for more militarization of local police. SWAT teams for parking ticket enforcement is not far off.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

― George Orwell, 1984

• Like 4