My young (25) son chooses to open carry his pistol at times.  He hadn't had a problem until a week ago when he was asked to leave a posted mall.

I choose concealed and NEVER have any problems.  I don't read doors as I go in either.

I'm all for carrying whatever, wherever.  But, these guys fucked up.  These attempts to educate sheeple are and epic failure IMO.  All it does is scare them and make them want to support bans even more.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 2

I dont blame them one bit. Have you seen those 2 Delta Force Dildos that came in? If I saw that I would politely pick up my family, pay the bill and leave. This didnt happen because they were conceal carrying, Patriot. If I see someone walking in with a tacticool SKS Im walking out. That guy is probably more of a danger to me then a perp trying to rob the place. And because of assclowns like this Moms Against Dildos are gonna have a field day

• Like 2

Never ate there and likely won't. The only way I'd feel uncomfortable is when unsafe weapons handling becomes apparent. I'm all for carrying, so long as it's done in a safe manner, especially with a rifle. And the anti gunners can fuck off.

Just so we know what we are talking about, these are the two guys that went into Chipotle...

open-carry-tools.jpg

Yes, I agree with open carry. But come on....a little common sense goes a long way. We are in a battle to protect our rights, and this is simply not the way to go about doing it. I saw a survey once about guns and it was like 20% were pro gun, and 20% were anti-gun. The other 60% were undecided or on the fence about the issue. It is those 60% who we are trying to win over. I just do not believe this is the way to do it. Scaring the hell out of people in a restaurant is not going to convince people to vote pro-gun folks into office, or get behind pro-gun legislation. I understand it is a right and they are not doing anything illegal, but this is simply not the way to go about spreading the message of open carry.

Back on the private vs public property... how can they be treated as public for some things like having to comply with ADA,, non-discrimination, etc... but private for others like restricting people from carrying??? Either businesses should be public or private, but not a hybrid...

Below is the law but I have to say that I find those two jokers appearance alarming. Concealed carry has never been questioned. These types of jokers are bad news for the average gun owner.

The General Firearms Laws of The State of Texas:

In Texas, it is generally illegal to carry a handgun outside of a person’s own premises. However, a person may carry, either open or concealed, in a non-threatening or alarming manner, a shotgun or rifle.

However even with a handgun, in Texas, there are several places where a person may possess a handgun legally without the benefit of a Texas Concealed Handgun License (CHL). These places include:

• A person’s residence or other real property under their control.
  • A person’s private motor vehicle or watercraft if the handgun is concealed, and the person is legal to possess a firearm, is not a member of a street gang, and is not engaged in the commission of a crime greater than a Class C misdemeanor traffic or boating violation.
  • A person engaged in lawful fishing, hunting, or other sporting activity on the immediate premises where the activity is conducted, or is en route between the premises and the persons’ residence or motor vehicle, if the firearm is a type commonly used in the activity.
  • While storing a loaded firearm, it must be in a place which cannot be accessed by a child under the age of 17, or secured with a trigger lock

I don’t carry concealed or open and at this time (that I’d talk about) the closest Chipotle to me is about a hundred miles away so this isn’t a big deal to me. Bet the two dip-shits in the picture are just a couple of ass-clowns looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Guessing they can't sing or dance so a gun is an attention whore toy to those two. 

Been to a couple of dining spots that a gun should have been carried, but it wouldn’t do you any good, the food was still going to kill you. Thinking back the only times I ever had a gun with me at a dining facility was in the military and I think the cooks were on our side.

A group of us in the Air Force in the early 70s were on the road in uniform going to a couple of sites in Wyoming and Montana and we were the only ones not carrying guns at a couple of places we stopped. Seems like the further north of Denver we went the more people we saw toting a piece.

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 1

Back on the private vs public property... how can they be treated as public for some things like having to comply with ADA,, non-discrimination, etc... but private for others like restricting people from carrying??? Either businesses should be public or private, but not a hybrid...

You can have a private business, that has public access. Your home is a private property that does not have public access. A store in a mall is private property, but has open public access. You set the rules for your home, and anyone in there except you is presumed to be trespassing. Anyone in a business during operating hours is presumed to be there legally. However, for the business to be public access, it has to comply with ADA and other laws.

Who open carries a rifle into a restaurant? Seriously? This smells like a setup of anti gunners looking to cause controversy. That my friends is how they work. If in fact it was someone who wished to exercise their 2A rights by bringing a rifle open carry into a restaurant, the stupidity and shock value alone shows they probably don't need to own a firearm.

Pauly beaten.gif

• Like 1

Just so we know what we are talking about, these are the two guys that went into Chipotle...

open-carry-tools.jpg

Yes, I agree with open carry. But come on....a little common sense goes a long way. We are in a battle to protect our rights, and this is simply not the way to go about doing it. I saw a survey once about guns and it was like 20% were pro gun, and 20% were anti-gun. The other 60% were undecided or on the fence about the issue. It is those 60% who we are trying to win over. I just do not believe this is the way to do it. Scaring the hell out of people in a restaurant is not going to convince people to vote pro-gun folks into office, or get behind pro-gun legislation. I understand it is a right and they are not doing anything illegal, but this is simply not the way to go about spreading the message of open carry.

Wow just wow these guys are total ass hat. Can they not afford a pistol? Edited by Ak Monty

I just had a chilling thought... Suppose a violent criminal DID try to rob that Chipotle that day?

Would I trust either of these two clowns to try to effectively defend the other customers?  horror.gif

• Like 1

Below is the law but I have to say that I find those two jokers appearance alarming.

If I had seen two guys walk in the restaurant I was eating at with my family, carrying rifles in that manner, my first instinct would be to draw and start shooting them.

Personally, I don't blame the restaurant at all for not wanting this kind of douche-baggery in their establishment. If I go there to eat, I'll be bringing a concealed Glock not my AK.

Edited by Jim Digriz

I saw these two idiots in a restaurant here one day....some lady sitting at a table near them was choking on a giant shrimp, when suddenly the miniature idiot jumped up, pulled down the fat guys pants, spread his fat ass cheeks open, and commenced to lick his asshole repeatedly. All of a sudden the lady that was choking vomited, and out came the offending shrimp. Seeing the color returning to the poor woman's face, the fat one stood up and turned to the mini idiot and said "See, that Hindlick maneuver works every time".greedy.gif

Edited by AA re-cvrd