I own a converted S308 (and love it), and am currently looking into building either a 308 galil, or a FAL.

I already own a 223 saiga and a golani, and my galil mags work in both my golani and my S223. 308 galil mags are ridiculously rare and expensive, and I am curious whether the mags will interchange between my saiga 308 and a galil 308.

So the S308 mags wouldn't function in a Galil 308 due to the bullet guide being built in on the S308 mags correct?

If the M77 mags fit that would be fantastic, I own one of your 25 round S308 mags and I love it, the thing is built like a tank, and anything is better than $100 a piece or more for a IWI galil mag assuming you can find them. 

There are a few reasons why the saiga mags won't work. Basically they won't fit in without some serious alteration, so its not worth it.

The M77 mags we are working on are basically a mash up of Galil, M-14, M77 and our Vepr mags. So they should be close. I won't promise them being interchangeable. But I will try to have some made for the Galil since the M-14 conversion mags are less than perfect.