Hey Guys,

I've been lurking the forums for a couple years and i was searching around the net looking for hats and whatnot and i noticed a severe lack of Saiga love out there as far as clothing goes.  Theres the one T-shirt on the E-store that i saw.  Are there plans for any other items?

There was an oldddd thread from 2008 where there was some interest in stuff like embroidered hats, velcro patches, or screen printed stuff.  Just curious if that thread produced any items somewhere that i may not have found while searching around.

Cause i for one would rock a hat with the forum logo or a patch with the logo.  Would you?

I think I have 6 different saiga shirts. Tromix, CSS, two from Dinzag and two from juggernaut

Izhmash logo shirts would be cool.

and we printed for The Saiga-12 store, Tromix, CSS and Dinzag! smile.png (LSA, MAA and others, too)

Thanks you for keepin' me workin'!

Still got a few "Keep Calm" in clearance.

http://juggernaut-graphics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=36

546462_3773463180070_1515524323_n.jpg

As posted Juggernaut has a few. I bought a few with intentions of wearing them out until they have holes in them... no such luck yet. I'm starting to think my belly is going to make me out-grow them

I have a hole in my Tromix shirt...only took 6 years.  I'm in no way complaining about that.

• Like 3

Juggernaut could you take a order on some I think if you were to make some black with white izhmash logo they would sell 12 easy just to forum members. If you do I'm down for at least one maybe more.

Edited by Ak Monty