hello all!

Hello all, Im recently retired Army...I've had my Saiga 12 for a while, and now that i have time i'd like to learn more about it, i.e.,what to polish, what to tweak, etc. Also,  any other advice... its going to be a tactical gun, so i need reliable operation, especially with regards to proper mag/drum settings and best ammo for the Saiga. Thanks for any help!

AJ

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum!

There is a large volume of technical info here that answers your questions. The forum's search function is not the best.

Try using the advanced feature of Google that lets you search only this site.

http://www.google.com/advanced_search

Also... just a warning AJ, the last two welcome threads turned into a series of naked fat chick posts.  

Some of them were enough to make your eyes bleed.    015.gif

• Like 1

Welcome and thank you. All you want to know about the saiga 12 is over under that section. This is a great place with some really cool people from all over the country and beyond. Just be careful what you ask for....you may just get a fat chick pic. All I can say is it's a Saiga 12 thing.

• Like 1

Welcome and thank you, you'll find a lot here are ex-military covering all four branches. Please do as previously posted and look through the site. The wealth of knowledge is quite extensive and you may see stuff you want that may change your plan.

Oh and I don't do fat chicks...........

gallery_35686_682_86552.jpg

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 1

Well somebody has to....Hey maybe AJ will do it...I did the last one, it's not my turn horror.gif

Welcome to yer nightmare, and thanks for serving beer.gif

• Like 1

OK, if this is a Saiga 12 thing, I wanna sell my S 12

Oh common Dogster.... Vodka is a Saiga 12 thing too (we have a good favorite beverage thread).

Knock back some of your favorite beverage, fondle your Saiga 12, and before you know it you'll be browsing fat chick pics!

Disclaimer: Drinking and fondling your Saiga 12 was used figuratively, don't drink and fondle your guns. Then again, that's probably safer than drinking and fondling naked fat chicks.

Edited by Spartacus

AAAAAGGGGHGGHHHHHHGHGHHHHHH!!!!!!!  NOT AGAIN!!!!!

My minds eye is burning like hell after that one, I can't even take a piss now cause it won't come out of hiding amazing.gif

That's just disgusting, fat fuker has dirty feet too...yuuummmmyyy greedy.gif

• Like 2

Do any of you REALLY know how to make LOVE to a fat chick?????????????????

And it's NOT using a bushing.  :) :)

Ask me and I MIGHT tell you..... but there again, how many know what a bushing is???????

Oh Yeh, Welcome AJ

And it's NOT using a bushing.  smile.pngsmile.png

Ask me and I MIGHT tell you..... but there again, how many know what a bushing is???????

Oh Yeh, Welcome AJ

>>how to make LOVE to a fat chick????????????

Roll 'er in flour and fuck the wet spot?

>>how many know what a bushing is???????

Is that where you jam a ham shank up there and twist out the bone?

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

Welcome and thank you, you'll find a lot here are ex-military covering all four branches. Please do as previously posted and look through the site. The wealth of knowledge is quite extensive and you may see stuff you want that may change your plan.

gallery_35686_682_86552.jpg

Ummm...  This chick is fat...

disttraction.jpg

These boobs are far from epic.  Her shoulders are pulled back, she's got em strapped in, yet her nipples are still pointing down.  If she unleashed those pigs, her nips would be pointing at the damn floor.  

And it's NOT using a bushing.  smile.pngsmile.png

Oh Yeh, Welcome AJ

>>how to make LOVE to a fat chick????????????

Roll 'er in flour and fuck the wet spot?

>>how many know what a bushing is???????

Is that where you jam a ham shank up there and twist out the bone?

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

You win Spartacus :) But some times we just use a 15lb ham and jerk the bone out real quick, but when a ham is not available, I have had to leave a trail of bread crumbs to find my way out and pray that the birds didn't eat them. :) But I have learned to never, ever leave a rope ladder next to the bed, that tends to piss some of them off.

• Like 1