Either you are or you aren't.secret_smile.gif

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.nl/2009/02/what-is-three-percenter.html

What is a "Three Percenter"?

standyourground.jpg

The Three Percent in 1775.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners, which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people. History, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. We are one such minority. So too are the current enemies of the Founders' Republic. What remains, then, is the test of will and skill to determine who shall shape the future of our nation.

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril.

To put it bluntly, leave us the hell alone.

Or, if you feel froggy, go ahead AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

• Like 6

3% won't be enough this time. Emperor Hussein has a lot more troops than king George did.

3% numbers vastly more than in 1775, too.

Why did I know somebody would say that.

I was talking as a percentage but around here you have to be specific.

Of the 318,136,XXX US population, the 3% would come out to approximately 9,543,000. Specific enough for you?

If you want to go by the statistics of 35% of the population being "legal" gun owners, the 3% of that would be 3,340,428. Still an incredibly formidable number.

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 3

3% won't be enough this time. Emperor Hussein has a lot more troops than king George did.

And what percent of those troops will follow dickhead is the real question?

And being unorganized or too small a groups won't be much of a challenge to the organized better armed alphabet terrorists.

None that I know

But with power comes corruption.....and generals are not exempt

And being unorganized or too small a groups won't be much of a challenge to the organized better armed alphabet terrorists.

Don't bet on it. Decentralized, using hit and run tactics, a small group can cause a hell of a lot of damage, and sow unrest among the troops.

Basic PSYOP

• Like 5

Don't bet on it. Decentralized, using hit and run tactics, a small group can cause a hell of a lot of damage, and sow unrest among the troops.

Basic PSYOP

Hmmm, Gang warfare. *enter sarcasm mode* Because we KNOW gangs have no power. 

• Like 2

I used to read this blog everyday, but eventually got sick of everything that happened being about mike vanderboegh, and I've met the guy in person several times. The final straw for me was some online pissing contest he was having with some other 3% guy on another blog. I'm talking about grown men going back and forth, hurling poo like wild, egomaniacal monkeys. I sent him an email and let him know I wouldn't be reading his blog anymore. He sent one back saying that I basically didn't have a strong as nouh grasp of what he and other guy was fighting about. Whatever. 

• Like 1

A 3 - 9 million man force is a hard thing to stop.  The biggest problem is getting it going!  If it came to a firefight during the Bundy Ranch episode, it might have gotten the ball rolling.  So far, the closest we've come to a real fight is OK City, and that was mainly a false flag op.

Most of us really don't want start the fight because we know how ugly it could get, but will jump on the wagon once it starts.

• Like 2

Would like to say either way but frankly discretion seems the wise path.

So why post? To remind that things are never what they seem in particular when dealing with this subject.

Edited by Rhodes1968

Those goat herders can be some pretty tough cats.

The guys in blue used to poke fun at those ignorant hillbillies on the other side too, last I looked the blue guys were dying about 3 to 1 to the gray and butternut.

Never underestimate 

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

What's 3% total compared to the Taliban the who the US gov hasn't been able to defeat for ten years? The US ain't exactly full of goat farmers

We are doing the same thing over in the sand boxes that we did in Vietnam... playing a political game and trying to be the "good" guys and limit civilian causalities.  We could have nuked them back farther into the stone age than they already are in a week, but that would not make us look good to the world.

I really think Obama bin laden would be more willing to use apache helicopters and chemical weapons on his enemies here in the US   (US citizens) than he is over seas

What's 3% total compared to the Taliban the who the US gov hasn't been able to defeat for ten years? The US ain't exactly full of goat farmers

We are doing the same thing over in the sand boxes that we did in Vietnam... playing a political game and trying to be the "good" guys and limit civilian causalities. We could have nuked them back farther into the stone age than they already are in a week, but that would not make us look good to the world.

I really think Obama bin laden would be more willing to use apache helicopters and chemical weapons on his enemies here in the US (US citizens) than he is over seas

That's a possibly, but I imagine the us will be worth a lot more with much of its infrastructure intact.
  • Like 2

Well if you’re going to plan for an insurgency it might be a good ideal to have a few more goat farmers or at least some farmers in general in your 3%.

Seeing how we’ve polluted the water and killed most of the game in the country, living off the land without going to Wallyworld might be kind of hard to do.

Large groups are too easy to find, small groups would more than likely have to rob and steal to supply themselves and that’s not going to win support from the hearts and minds of the locals.

So you end up looking like this guy.

post-26137-0-80492700-1401721364_thumb.jpg