BR99 10 round mags

Whats the story, is anyone going to import these or am I going to have to do it myself?

No, I dont want any more shitty overmolded MKA 5 rounders, I want real steel 10 rounders, ie, BR99 10s.

Seems like theyve been available in Europe for a few months now, why are they not here yet? It's way past Form 6 approval time.

Edited by gose

The BR99 10rd mag's work great. They are tighter in the magwell than the 5rd mag's + the mag spring is over kill + the base plate is plastic same as the 5rd mag. Apart from that, I feel they are superior to the MKA & other after market mags.

I have been able to make them drop free while still activating the LRBHO (vid on Utube)

Just informing people with my experience with these mag's.

The BR99 10rd mag's work great. They are tighter in the magwell than the 5rd mag's + the mag spring is over kill + the base plate is plastic same as the 5rd mag. Apart from that, I feel they are superior to the MKA & other after market mags.

I have been able to make them drop free while still activating the LRBHO (vid on Utube)

Just informing people with my experience with these mag's.

sounds good. hoping we'll see some extensions in the not too distant future as well then :)

If you are planning on using them in a MKA1919 have you actually tried a BR99 mag in your gun yet? As i was at a shoot a fortnight ago and i did a test with my BR99 mags and they would not fit at all in the other guys MKA1919, where as his mags fitted in my gun perfectly.

If you haven't i'd suggesting trying one first, and make sure its a 10rd version as they're tighter than the 5rd mags

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I have valued this forum in particular in more greatly appreciating my BR-99 shotgun. Thanks to everyone who helps out the new guys! Also, I apologize for reviving a dead post, but I wanted to ask GentlemanJim if there is a status update on the american retail of the OEM BR-99 10 round magazine? I found a couple of sites based in Turkey that sell the magazine, but I don't believe they would export to the USA. Finally, what (if any) would be the legal ramifications of having an individual within the export territory purchase and ship the magazine to America as a private individual to individual transaction?

I also want to send a shout-out to my personal BR-99 hero Mr. Steve Grima!

Thanks!