Csspecs steel 8rd Vepr-12 mag final model.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll post some pictures once I get some decent lighting, bare metal is tricky to photograph. Steel is on order to make a small batch, so its just a few more weeks before production.   http://youtu.

Look what showed up today.. Your looking at everything but the front lug, spring guide, and rear lug.   Having the first run laser cut saves a couple months over ordering blanking dies. The laser do

Mag are complete through metal work as of tonight. They go for metal finishing Monday morning.

Posted Images

Metal finisher will call when they are ready. They are supposed to be done this week, the overly optimistic guy thought they would be done the 11th but I kinda knew better.

I'm trying to clean my shop before they get back so we can get them assembled quickly. And get started on batch two, which will be about 3 weeks of 14 hour days.

• 2 weeks later...

We are assembling them right now. There is an email list here to be alerted http://stores.csspecs.com/vepr-12ga-magazine/ 

Be aware that the emails are going to junk mail for some reason so be sure to check for one, they say vepr mags in the subject line.

The two product listings are here. We are waiting on a few more testers to chime in before they are going to be sold.

http://stores.csspecs.com/magazines-5/

Well if they do get released this coming weekend like the e-mail says, I guess I'll have to wait for the next run. Pretty sure I'm not the only one hoping these mags get released AFTER Labor Day weekend !

Ok great. In the mean time looks like I'll pick up one or two of your 8 rounders. The blemished ones, how blemished are they? Like good condition mil surp, with some scratches and dents that just add a little character more than anything, or ones that were seriously blemished that needed the hammer treatment to get them to work?

Mr. Mike! Congratulations on the success of the Grand Opening Vepr 12 Magazine sale, and again high-fives are extended to you for taking on this important project. Sadly I was unable to successfully navigate the queue yesterday eve and am wondering if you will be providing advance email notification for those who previously registered when the next batch are scheduled to go hot on the website.

I'm also wondering if the current youtube vids on fitting the S-12 version of the steel mag demonstrates the same exact filing process that will apply to the V-12 version.

Sorry... Clearly we did not make enough for demand.

Working to fix that.

As for letting people order early. If I take orders early everyone orders early and there are none yet again.. If I allow back orders we will be back ordered for a year.

Its annoying on my end since now I get 20 calls a day about them. I prefer people just to buy stuff in stock, but its not in stock so there is nothing to do.

You have a great product. I will wait, forever if I have to. This whole thing pisses me off and by "this whole thing" I mean the scares, the lawmakers bs, it ruins it for people who actually have fun with theses guns. You guys make awesome mags, at a reasonable price. It just kinda the needle that poked the festering blister. So nothing against your company or products. I just liked it better when people bought guns and accessories for better reasons than "cuz everbody else wants one, or because we might not get one" I try to train my children to NOT act like that. I don't have the time to sit by a computer and press a stupid button like a monkey. I'll prob have to pay 300$ for one of your mags on gunbroker, because all those speculating fuckbags obviously have nothing better to do. IMHO lol.