choke tube idea. awesome or so so

So I bought the faux flash hider choke tube adapter. I wanted an extrafull Turkey choke for shooting down trees and what not. But I wanted to be able to shoot slugs without carrying around a bunch of crap. Solution you might ask.

Magpul ak grip

Browning choke wrench with the handle "un captured"

Winchoke IC

And trueglow Remington choke tube extended and ported.

I ground down one end of the wrench handle so it would slip all the way out. Change to the Magpul grip. The factory grip screw was staked. They drilled the threaded end and pound it to spread it out and it was a whole fucking lot of bull shit to remove. Guess it's cheaper than locktight. Im using a tangodown vert grip and the winchoke tube fits perfectly. Here's some pics.

20140606_005453_zpsyogyv41d.jpg20140606_005509_zpskcbamtdg.jpg[/url20140606_005536_zpsq3izkgnk.jpghttp://s1146.photobucket.com/user/sdustin/media/20140606_005607_zpszlo0620r.jpg.html]20140606_005607_zpszlo0620r.jpg

What do you guys think?

Edited by Ak Monty

I use the exact same faux choke adaptor for 3 gun and it works great! I am looking into trying a muzzle brake. I think I get better splits between shots with my Benelli. I may try a different recoil spring to try and speed it up too....

T