It looks as though your vepr12 mag may become a success after its completion..and since your company likes to think out of the box in making these mags out of metal vs plastic..My question to you would you guys ever consider making a metal drum mag for the vepr12? since there is no other company entertaining the thought of doing this..I know that SGM Tactical has been playing around with the idea of making there first 25round polymer drum..but most of us who have used there vepr12 products should expect more problems with there new invention..And i am assuming that is what has caused there delay for a release date..Please let me know your input on this matter

My brother has spoke of making one more than a few times. But he does not like the current versions of drums, he says they are to bulky for their capacity.

Not sure if it will ever happen, because at some point we are going to have enough product lines to keeps us busy full time.. And we are mostly setup to produce stick magazines.

thanx for the response..thats too badd..i also spoke to promag about this and they have no intention of making a vepr 12 drum in the near future..I guess our only hope will be SGM Tactical..hopefully they can produce something that will work..and also consider making a smaller drum ..possibly a 12 or 13 rounder..im sure nobody is gonna wanna be fetching around a huge ass 25rounder all the time..