The Glock grip angle does trip a lot of people up. I personally like it a lot and am a much better shooter with my Glock than I am with other similar pistols. It just seems to suit me better. Some people love it, some people hate it. If you like the feel of the gun you'll get dialed in to where you want to be in no time.

You talking about shooting pistol at 50 yards makes me think I'm not training enough, or correctly, with a pistol. I doubt I could hit much more than a barn at 150 feet out with a handgun. Do most people realistically train at that distance?

I love the glock grip angle, I just dont like the trigger.  Its not bad, its just not good.  Ive done everything except lightening my firing pin spring(which would be dumb imo), different connectors, polishing, heavier return spring, and nothing makes it much better than mediocre.  Some guys like it, I do not.  Maybe I just have to train with it more, youd think id get used to it after 2 or 3 thousand rounds.

The Glock grip angle does trip a lot of people up. I personally like it a lot and am a much better shooter with my Glock than I am with other similar pistols. It just seems to suit me better. Some people love it, some people hate it. If you like the feel of the gun you'll get dialed in to where you want to be in no time.

You talking about shooting pistol at 50 yards makes me think I'm not training enough, or correctly, with a pistol. I doubt I could hit much more than a barn at 150 feet out with a handgun. Do most people realistically train at that distance?

I love the glock grip angle, I just dont like the trigger.  Its not bad, its just not good.  Ive done everything except lightening my firing pin spring(which would be dumb imo), different connectors, polishing, heavier return spring, and nothing makes it much better than mediocre.  Some guys like it, I do not.  Maybe I just have to train with it more, youd think id get used to it after 2 or 3 thousand rounds.

SA XD, same grip angle, better trigger, much better trigger.

• Like 1

Have you tried a different firing pin safety spring? You could get a fulcrum trigger. Fully adjustable down to 2.5 lbs with factory safeties intact. I like the triggers on my glocks. Mine all break clean and crisp and consistently. The Gen4 has a better trigger pull IMO over the 3rd gen. The only thing Ive done for mine are 4.5lbs disconnectors. I dont like a too light of a pull on a carry gun.