Smart and doable:f0ckers:

Voting for Obama once rules her out of the "smart" category politically... I suppose "reformed" could be appropriate.

Agreed should be dumb and doable.

She is a democrap and will more than likely vote Hitler.

oh yeah, like voting for some dick weed with a R after it's name is sooooooooooooooooooooooo smart. rolleyes.gif

news flash for you, ALL  politicians, regardless of what party they belong to,  are bottom feeding slugs and  criminals just looking out to enrich themselves with money and power and fucking over everybody else.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 5

oh yeah, like voting for some dick weed with a R after it's name is sooooooooooooooooooooooo smart. rolleyes.gif

news flash for you, all politicians are bottom feeding slugs and  criminals just looking out to enrich themselves with money and power.

That's right....it's the same as owning a home and not having a weed-eater, which makes you queer.   Aint logic great stuffbad_smile.gif

• Like 2

oh yeah, like voting for some dick weed with a R after it's name is sooooooooooooooooooooooo smart. :rolleyes:

news flash for you, all politicians are bottom feeding slugs and  criminals just looking out to enrich themselves with money and power.

That's right....it's the same as owning a home and not having a weed-eater, which makes you queer.   Aint logic great stuff:bad_smile:

AA,

You got you some edemacation dont'cha? LMFAO

• Like 1

What kind of queer doesn't have a weed eater?

haha.gif

Lmfao

Maybe it was the drinks tonight, but that's funny

To up the humor slightly... I'm actually VERY proud of my weed eater and bought it the first summer I owned a home.

I got sick of my weedeater not starting so i reverted back to a machete!

Stihl FTW! A machete would murder my back with all my fencing!

And yes, she's very doable and hopefully she's one of the many voters who see him for what he truly is.

Agreed.. I'd hump. Even if I happen to agree with a woman's political views I have little interest in them in the bedroom.

• Like 1

I got sick of my weedeater not starting so i reverted back to a machete! And yes, she's very doable and hopefully she's one of the many voters who see him for what he truly is.

Yer crazy.  I had a weed eater piss me off so I chucked it across the yard and it sat next to my driveway for about two weeks.  I finally picked it up, pulled the rope, and voila.  Started right up.  That fucker worked great after we came to that understanding for quite some time.  Now if a weed eater pisses me off, I throw it in the street.  It either works, or I need a new one.

Shorty after telling my neighbor this story, his went flying into the street.  He needed a new weed eater.haha.gif

• Like 1