Sgammo has 10 packs of east european 7.62x39 steel surplus mags (good to like new) for $79.50. Just givin everyone a heads up in case they need to snag some.

Edited to fix price-- see below.

Edited by LuPiN8oR

I was just about to fix that. They did something wonky, and charged me 79.50, when i looked at it again it to make sure before i posted it read 69.50, i sent them an email, now its reading 79.50. So i sent another email to em lol. Still a good deal tho. Only 12$ to ship too.

Got my mags. The two at the top left (top right, damn pic rotated) look totally new to me, no missing paint at all. Springs and followers feel good and strong on all of them, especially the new looking ones. The rest i sorta organized from new to most worn. Truth be told i like the way the most worn ones look, it really adds some character to them. Overall a very good deal. I may sacrifice one to experiment with making a 20 round mag out of it with my dremel. I'll test the worn ones out this weekend but i highly doubt I'll run into any issues. Now to wait for a good deal on 20 round Hungarian tanker mags, and i believe my ak mag collecting days will be over. =]

post-46523-0-45207300-1402963998_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, good people. Been doing business since they opened up. Remember the days all payment of orders by phone and little kids in back ground or needing their mothers attention as you paid for your order, before website was up and running.