I am about to list my home in MD, but would like to sell it without it going to MLS, as I value my neighbors and the price will be low enough to drive their comps down.

This is a brick home with a detached 2 car garage W/workshop above. The yard is .88 acres with huge trees,and flowering trees. Monarch Butterflies, many species of birds,deer,and wildlife. The property is adjacent to the Pax River wildlife area, and the largest undevelopable Govt. land.Near DC.  EZ commute to Wash DC, Annapolis,Balt.

The house needs remodeling, The shop is in good shape. I figure that the value after remodeling would be $350,000 to $370.000.

For quick sale I will go as low as $285.000. The home is on a private well and septic with private water treatment. The house is also wired with a X-fer switch and generator. Shop is wired for welder,air compressor and heavy duty saws ect.-60A230V.

If you have to work in the City, this is the easiest commute from a very rural setting. If the shit hits the fan, THIS is where you want to be.

This is not cross listed yet, but will be when I get around to it.

For info, serious inquiries can PM me here.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.