?? about installing muzzle device

I finally finished the PG conversion on one of my S308 16" and it only took 2 years. Well I started way back when and got stumped with the hammer pin and putt it on the shelf. I got it out the other day and finally got it all together, including the bolt hold open using all the factory springs too. I still have other plans for the hand guard and I want to install a muzzle break. Has anyone had any success using epoxy to install the MB? or dose it need to be welded ? Can it be welded on the barrel or does the front sight have to be removed?

Any help is greatly appreciated, bama

Tony makes an adapter that works well, my tank cannon break was too tough for it ,but most normal breaks and flashhiders seem to do well with it. I think they may be in the for sale section, or PM him.

G O B

I welded mine to the front sight base with it still on the barrel. I used a cut down G3 brake from JLD, the PTR91 people. I trimmed the lip off of the FSB around the muzzle with a dremel in order to get the muzzle up into the brake a little bit. Here's a pic.

Burboy :unsure:

Saiga_308_b.jpg