Double Stack Pics

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are some pics of double stack mags. The exterior is currently a blank slate and not representative. Shown is an 8rd and 22rd mag. For length and width comparison there is a pic of the 8 next

The 22rd would be just over a pound I think it was vs a 2 pound md-20 or 2 pound 6 ounce (roughly) promag drum. Any capacity we release will be able to feed any mix of 2 3/4 and 3" ammo. With the ma

We definitely plan to do a Vepr mag. I've been playing with the follower design already. Also a magwell made for doubke stack mags woul still accept all other mags. The front to back dimension is t

Posted Images

Great to see this moving forward Mike,...and hope everything is going great for you. I would go 10rders, for the obvious reason that these will sell like hotcakes in the 10rd limit states and the length is perfect. 14rder because...what's the sense in tooling up for just 2 more rounds and length wise, may be just about max for tacticool. And then the 20rder for the crazies that don't care about length, weight,....drag trails....

When will these be out? id love a 25 or 30rd double stack or a 30-33rd drum would be awesome in 3 gun matchs. i love my 20 round drum 90% of the time i only have to run that in every stage. Makes doing the shotgun parts easy while other guys fumble around to load tubes.

id like them in any capacity so my 2 questions. When and how much??

No one knows of a release date. Mike Davidson popped up to announce these were still planned after months of him being underground, then promptly went underground again....

Edited by Jpanzer

just wanted to make sure there was a market for them. id take a 50 round drum and a 30 rd double stack i run 3 gun i dont care about size/weight my saiga empty is already 8.5lbs whats another 2-3 lbs in mags and ammo hangin on it? 

i prefer the stick mag as its a nice grip to hold on to but the 20 round of the drum is nice and i find my self using that more in 3 gun only use sticks when we have to use bird then slugs then buck and they have told us before we cannot load 4 bird 2 slugs 10 bird and 2 buck like that because if you miss you end up puting a slug on a bird target and oh buddy does that make a dent! ha.

keep up the good work mike you will sell lots of these!