ISO: S12 LRBHO lever

Hi,

A few years ago I bought an IZ 109 Saiga 12 with the last round bolt hold open.  About a year ago, I sent the bolt and internals to Pauly Steelin for a polish job, and have been caught in the middle of his disappearance, so I fear I will never see my parts again... So my search has started for the rare LRBHO lever.  I can get replacement parts for everything else he has, but not the special LRBHO lever.  Does anyone know where I can find one?

Huh?! You had a iz109 with lrbho? If you want a standard bho o have several you can have. But if your looking for something RARE idk

He apparently had an IZ 433 or similar 030 variant. It is not the same as the manual BHO.

Huh?! You had a iz109 with lrbho? If you want a standard bho o have several you can have. But if your looking for something RARE idk

He apparently had an IZ 433 or similar 030 variant. It is not the same as the manual BHO.

Wasn't there a batch of 109's a few yrs back that had a factory lrbho?

Maybe. I think there was. Izzy has been kinda inconsistent with model numbers and designation. There was a model with the 109 style block, rock n lock mags, and LRBHO that the importer was calling an S12 K despite the lack of K markings and the parts.

Maybe. I think there was. Izzy has been kinda inconsistent with model numbers and designation. There was a model with the 109 style block, rock n lock mags, and LRBHO that the importer was calling an S12 K despite the lack of K markings and the parts.

There was.  It was labeled the Iz-109BHO.  It indeed came with the same LRBHO seen on the 030/040's.  Unfortunatley it used rock-n-lock magazines.  Some people reported that the LRBHO would snag on a loaded mag due to the rock-n-lock action.  Not sure how credible this was but needless to say not many were imported. 

I bought it from a gun shop on GunBroker.  It was new, not used or modified.  If you use standard mags, the lever will trip the hold, so all you do is dremel a little spot of material out, so the lever lowers enough to not hold the bolt.  I believe the receiver looks about the same.  The lever is so rare I fear I wont be able to find one.  If someone has one, I'll pay a huge deposit on it if you ship it to me, so I can fabricate a replicate.  My father is very good with making custom pieces and could do it if he had one to compare it to.

• Like 1

They were out right around the same time that Tom Cole was bringing his lrbho to market. They were definitely 109's.

Thanks, I'll see if I can get a hold of him or find another, now I know they're made.

A few years ago people ordered these kits from rusmiitary.  It would be worth sending them an email eventhough I haven't seen them bring any new items in for over a year.  For clarification you've stated that you're looking for the lever.  I'm assuming you don't need the spring, plunger, and nut that are also included in the kits.  I have an extra plunger laying around.  Pm me if you need that as well. 

Thanks, I'll see if I can get a hold of him or find another, now I know they're made.

A few years ago people ordered these kits from rusmiitary.  It would be worth sending them an email eventhough I haven't seen them bring any new items in for over a year.  For clarification you've stated that you're looking for the lever.  I'm assuming you don't need the spring, plunger, and nut that are also included in the kits.  I have an extra plunger laying around.  Pm me if you need that as well. 

Thanks for the input, but the lever is all I need if it is the same.  I've gotten a couple leads I'm following up on, but so far nothing is for certain.