Don't Think Anybody's Gonna Try to Shoot Up This School

Too late, I have already bought property and contracted for a house! As soon as I can find someone to buy this house in the Peoples Repugnik of Marylandistan I will be your new neighbor.

• Like 1

I'm moving to Texas because I hate the desert.  I mean I really hate the desert.  And I've lived in one gawd awful desert or another for half my life.

East Texas here I come.  Eventually.  Right now I stay for the job.

I'm moving to Texas because I hate the desert.  I mean I really hate the desert.  And I've lived in one gawd awful desert or another for half my life.

where in East Texas? Hope you didnt splurge on Dallas. That play is getting more congested by the day. There are way better places than the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

where in East Texas? Hope you didnt splurge on Dallas. That play is getting more congested by the day. There are way better places than the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

Not for sure yet, but the more easter the better.  Texarkana wouldn't be out of the question.

Not for sure yet, but the more easter the better.  Texarkana wouldn't be out of the question.

Texarkana is as far as east Texas as you get. Im 30 south of it. Work there. Its growing and you dont want to live in town if you want to be "away" but there are plenty of places out away from it you can get. Its known as the "little" Dallas and it has a very high crime rate.  Lots of options within a 20-45 minute drive though, Tx or Ar locations.

Edited by Chevyman097

My father sperm donor is from Oklahoma.  That's enough reason for me to never live there.

I tried to find a healing word for that, but dang I just don't have one except to say I'm sorry things are that way dude. I don't like to hear things like that even though I know its just everyday life for many people.

Well I had 2 fine examples of how to be a man when I was growing up. First the sperm donor who left the state when he found out my mother was pregnant. Then the alcoholic asshole she married.

No great father-son memories as you can guess.

The only male role model I had was the heroes in books and movies.