This has come up 1,000,000 times. It uses proprietary 12 gauge rounds, waste of money unless you're loaded and don't care about cross platform ammo. It says in the listing it comes with a RAS magazine, so I don't know where you are getting Magpul? Anyhow a .308 mag wouldn't work reliably if at all.

They use modified magpul 308 mags that they shave down themselves at there company..I dont know how long there product will last in the current market..i spoke to one of there reps last year and he was confident that other major manufacturers were gonna adopt there ammo such as remington and hornady...but it looks as though that was a hollow promise..there are quite a few things holding this gun back from being popular..which is the pricing of the ammo and proprietary round that nobody wants to buy....The gun itself needs about 50 rounds to be broken in..5 rounds of buckshot cost anywhere between $11-$15..there are no slugs or birdshot available as of yet..it has been over a year since its release..It would have been a good idea if the ammo didnt cost as much and also if they were backed by winchester or remington ammo