Heli- Hunter and TAC12 A-1

Feral hogs are pests, not game. They cause millions of dollars of damage to both farms and wild game habitat annually. They will eat virtually anything, including live game.They are aggressive, dangerous, and do not fear man. They are non-native, and need eradicated. 

I wouldn't feel bad if they hunted them from the air in squadrons with miniguns.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 3

The word hunting is whats misrepresented here. Sorry, but killing something from a helicopter is not what I call hunting.

The correct word here is extermination. Heli exterminators would be more fitting

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

...maybe Mr. "Great White Hunter" sportsman type can give them a fair chance by hunting them with only the tools he was born with. Naked. Tooth and nail. I'd PAY to see that! Hell, I might even go to the funeral!

They're destructive, dangerous feral pests. Extirminate them.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

I had a friend that did a guided hunt here in Florida that guaranteed him that he would spear a hog. He was a little upset when the hog he cornered and speared turned out to be "piglet". He thought he was going to get an epic hog and turned out to be small one. Haha. We gave him so much flak for that.

Heli Hoggin seems like a blast and I'm considering planning a trip to Texas to take part. There are other companies that offer the heli-experience for a less drastic price. As stated above the feral hogs need to be controlled and I'll gladly do my part hanging out of a helo. Thanks to Matt at T&N, I may bring my own 1919...

This is how real men hunt boar, not from the pampered safety of a helicopter.

http://youtu.be/GVkEAFFjxDM

Real men have brains to trump macho, and use whatever tools are best suited to the task. Real men don't have to worry about proving something.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 1

The word hunting is whats misrepresented here. Sorry, but killing something from a helicopter is not what I call hunting.

The correct word here is extermination. Heli exterminators would be more fitting

So change the nomenclature to what it should be. Extermination

We have a rule, you can take all you want but you must shoot all you see. Leave them lay for the others

This is how real men hunt boar, not from the pampered safety of a helicopter.

http://youtu.be/GVkEAFFjxDM

Next time I'll read the whole thread so I only do one post.

Have you ever done that ? If you had, then you know that by the time the sticker gets to the stickee there is little fight left in them.  They use dogs to run them into the ground. Dogs are for sissy's.

I will be impressed when you make the spear yourself. I know how, but I also Know how to build an S-12 and how to reload ammo!

I would be impressed if you could make a Saiga from scratch. Starting with bare metal plate that is.

And I would be equally impressed if you could get your stock-photo boar spear to be featured on a nationally followed TV show.

R K

And what exactly have you contributed that's of any "importance"?

I've got nothing but but respect for Firebird Precision! Why?

Because they extremely innovative, creative AND MOST ALL  HONEST!

But some people are too ignorant to realize any of that.

and I would be extremely impressed if you ever had anything of importance to say

other than being a23_4_135.giffor Firebird.

If ever there was an example of the pot calling the kettle black

I will be impressed when you make the spear yourself. I know how, but I also Know how to build an S-12 and how to reload ammo!

I would be impressed if you could make a Saiga from scratch. Starting with bare metal plate that is.

I never built a saiga from raw material  but I built an all stainless steel m-11, including barrel and bolt

From rod stock flat stock and sq bar stock  I purchased the trigger safety and springs...and firing pin