Anybody know where to get a saiga 12 bolt by itself?

Saiga 12 complete bolt heads are very rare. Suggest you keep looking at the various gun parts auctions and sales. Years ago I tried to have critical S12 and S308 parts made up custom, but even in lots of 20 each, they were too expensive. Just keep looking. Also hit his forum. Sometimes things do happen. Sorry. HB of CJ (old coot) sad.png

I have one extra bolt, complete, from a destroyed SBS and am not decided on what I will do with it yet.  Give me a couple weeks and I will let you know.  Got too much going on right now to even contemplate it.

Jack

I have one extra bolt, complete, from a destroyed SBS and am not decided on what I will do with it yet.  Give me a couple weeks and I will let you know.  Got too much going on right now to even contemplate it.

Jack

Thank you Jack I appreciate the consideration. 

You know that complete S12 bolt is probably worth almost, but not quite the exact same amount as an equal weight of pure gold? Well, maybe not quite that much, but a major percentage of the value of a complete stock S12. Yikes!! FWIW, in lots of 20 about 3 years ago, the quoted custom "opening" price was $500 for a guaranteed hardened, tempered, white, COMPLETE built S12 bolt! Yikes and Yikes!! HB of CJ (old coot)

Edit; Could have been 4-5 years ago. Even then the aforementioned complete S12 bolt could have required final fitting. The complete S308 bolt would have required final lug lapping and final head spacing also. HB

Edited by HB of CJ

Jack

Jack I sent you a PM with my contact info. Thanks again.