post-38743-0-77891300-1403731270_thumb.jpgpost-38743-0-55809800-1403731297_thumb.jpg

Well I am 99% finished with redoing my S12. Attached is a before and after picture. Not the greatest pics, but WTF.

Only thing left is a tri rail fore stock and a verticle grip, which will probably come from Santa.

Edited by goldenpony
  • Like 2

I like it better as is. The factory forend is light, and comfortable to hold. That's not true for most of the rails.

Plus if all you want is a vertical grip, buy a chunk of this and bolt it on:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LQ9UNU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=WUNXD7XZUZYH&coliid=I54OOUP68QNB3 

Just lay the factory forend on a belt sander for a second or two to level it out a bit and get it paralell to the bore: Then  mark the center line and drill through from the inside and tap holes in the pice of pic rail. Cut to desired lenght. #6 machine screws can be put into the lugs of the pic rail  from the back without causing issues. 4 or so of those will be rock solid.