If it was white on black violence, it would be on the national news.

The mental institutions need to be opened back up.

Closing them was another plague on society brought on by liberal activists.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 6

"Oh, it's not his fault because he's mentally ill and off his medications."

Excuse the fuck out of me, but if he's so damned unstable he will nearly kill someone like that at random, he should be UNDER a building!!  016.gif

Im going to vote for street justice in this one. Hang the fucker, and put his body on display. He shouldnt be allowed to be housed and supported by our tax dollars in our prison system. This video burned my ass. anger.gif

• Like 1

Yep...murder one. Pre medicated. I like the giant chipper idea....only it is too fast. Perhaps he can be chained next to it for 72 hours before employment so he can get the idea of his fate. Bread and water.

Or....just perhaps a walk out behind the chemical building by a citizen picked by lottery to do the deed of justice....right in the back of the head with an adequate handgun. Justice is revenge rite large.

HB of CJ (old coot) Edit; perhaps feet first into that aforementioned big chipper, but done an inch at a time with multiple tourniquets pre applied with his body restrained by selected citizens. Slowly now.

Edited by HB of CJ

No matter what you hear in the main stream media, It's all whites fault. Everyone is racist for even bring this subject up.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Fixed it for you.

Edit: now let me fix it for my own silly ass self

Everyone can be racist, it is not a white person's disease.

Edited by Venia

You will find 100 to 1 hate crimes by blacks against whites, than white hate crimes against blacks.

Only one kind gets to the national news

Only whitey be racist and do hate crimes......dat how we roll yo  beaten.gif

No matter what you hear in the main stream media, It's all whites fault. Everyone is racist for even bring this subject up.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Fixed it for you.

Edit: now let me fix it for my own silly ass self

Everyone can be racist, it is not a white person's disease.

Show is, jus axe obammy  bad_smile.gif

• Like 1

I see he was sane enough to attack a timid young white girl though.  If he would have attacked a Afrocentric "Sista" and not knocked her out with the first shot...015.gif

I'd rather see him have the opportunity to enjoy 30 minutes on the opposite end of that bat...  I'll be happy to be the first to throw my hat into the ring to share that bat with him!  deadhorse.gif

Macbeau...

• Like 3

And they still call a brutal unprovoked attack with a deadly weapon "a game"! Un-fucking believable.....

These knockout racist anti white assaults need to be dealt with.  A few of these attackers got the shit beat out of them by girls who knew self defense and a few got shot. I would love to see him get beaten with baseball bats until he can't attack anyone again.

You will find 100 to 1 hate crimes by blacks against whites, than white hate crimes against blacks.

Only one kind gets to the national news

The black on white attacks don't fit the lamestream media's agenda so they ignore them. They have been emboldened by Obama and have feel they can do as they please.

• Like 1